• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Periyava Puja Memento

srinikam

Tamil Photo.jpg

Now these mementoes come to me in a miracle way. On realizing the divine instruction visited the shop, there understood this divine memento was in the stall from more than 3 years without able to deliver in spite of many completion of deals & customer making the advance payments. Now as per Sri Maha Periyava's instruction these to be distributed to devotees . Only limited quantities are available. You can collect by Donating any amount as guided to you by Sri Maha Periyava to a specific puja. Contact number provided for details. This is not a business or any kind of commercially oriented, but announcing to the devotees of Sri Maha Periyava as per his Intuitional order. You can share the image to your friends also as Maha Periyava mentioned "He decides where he has to go" So my duty is just to pass on the message to different groups and post them to whom he decides.

Attachments

• IMG_20211116_100315_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20211116_100315_HDR.jpg
    955.1 KB · Views: 20
Thank you for visiting TamilBrahmins.com

You seem to have an Ad Blocker on.

We depend on advertising to keep our content free for you. Please consider whitelisting us in your ad blocker so that we can continue to provide the content you have come here to enjoy.

Alternatively, consider upgrading your account to enjoy an ad-free experience along with numerous other benefits. To upgrade your account, please visit the account upgrades page

You can also donate financially if you can. Please Click Here on how you can do that.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks