• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Performing Shardham During Lock Down

Namaskaram,

I am Tamil Iyer Brahmin Trichy as native settled in Bangalore. Now my wife is very sick lost her one eye due to retina operation and not in position to cook shardha samayal, I am taking care of her. Now I have to perform my parents shardham which will comming in next months. Due to lock down, I am not able to go out nor sastrigal can come to our house. Sastrigal suggested it can be performed online. What can I do, can anyone help in this confusion state.

Truly
Shekar Balasubramanian

Namaskaram,

I am Tamil Iyer Brahmin Trichy as native settled in Bangalore. Now my wife is very sick lost her one eye due to retina operation and not in position to cook shardha samayal, I am taking care of her. Now I have to perform my parents shardham which will comming in next months. Due to lock down, I am not able to go out nor sastrigal can come to our house. Sastrigal suggested it can be performed online. What can I do, can anyone help in this confusion state.

Truly
Shekar Balasubramanianhello Shekar ji.. namaskaram.. if you give contact numbers, we can help you. We are from Bangalore.

Latest ads

Back