• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

performance and result

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Priest dies and is awaiting his turn in line at the Heaven's Gates. Ahead of him is a guy, fashionably dressed, in dark sun glasses, a loud shirt, leather jacket & jeans.

God asks him: Please tell me who you are, so that I may know whether to admit you into the kingdom of Heaven or not.
The Guy replies: I am Malayalee , a KSRTC driver from Kerala !!!

God consults his ledger........... smiles and says to the Mallu:
Please take this silken robe & gold scarf and enter the Kingdom of Heaven...

Now it is the Priest's turn. He stands erect and speaks out in a booming voice:
I am Pope's Assistant so & so, Head Priest of the so & so Church for the last 40 years.

God consults his ledger & says to the Priest: Please take this Cotton Robe & enter the Kingdom of Heaven...

'Just a minute' says the agonized Priest.
'How is it that a foul mouthed, rash Driver is given a Silken robe & a Golden scarf
and me, a Priest, who's spent his whole life preaching your Name & goodness has to make do with a Cotton robe?'

'Results my friend, Results,' shrugs God.

'While you preached, people SLEPT; but when he drove, people PRAYED'

It is PERFORMANCE & not POSITION that ultimately counts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back