• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Password

Status
Not open for further replies.
Password

10410486_867338769982965_8690804037218723532_n.jpg

Source:Green Yatra

Well I have a family song .. song that my I composed ..a simple 4 line song that only my son and my husband know.

So that is our password...If I sing 2 lines the other person has to complete the other 2 lines.

All this sounds too filmy...

If there was a genuine call from somebody regarding an accident or something else urgent or life threatening, it would be silly, as slso costly, to press for a password.

Pjji,

Your post is to the point, and a good reminder to new parents or grandparents.
The doubters do not understand the significance of child safety.

Is that all? I believe you are capable of much more. Please continue with your muck.

attachment.php

Why waste good muck when we know you do not need it, you are already full of it.

Attachments

• 7463360238_db731ce258_z.jpg
    7463360238_db731ce258_z.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 135
It will start as a trickle, and will become a deluge, as in dysentry, when the stomach can't hold it any longer, and the normally tight hole relaxes without warning. Prudent to move away from the meteorite shower!
Is that all? I believe you are capable of much more. Please continue with your muck.

Education has nothing to do with wisdom. In a sanskrit group, a member was almenting that all village folk with no education as we now label, could quote thousands of wise sayings and more important, follow them in daily life. Some idiots do not want to acknowledge the greatness and worse still want to destroy the noble edifice. That cannot and will not be tolerated and is against the our basic tenet - live and let live, fight adharma valiantly.

Dear friends,

All are educated members in our forum.

So, let us not indulge in personal attacks.

...... That cannot and will not be tolerated and is against the our basic tenet - live and let live, fight adharma valiantly.
Some fights reminds me of the saying 'thadiyaik koduththu adiyai vAngaRadhu'!

P.S: I did not post another saying, which also came to my mind! :nono:

In some tamil tv serials, such statements are nicely blended to make powerful arguments or justification. some appavi characters are experts!

Some fights reminds me of the saying 'thadiyaik koduththu adiyai vAngaRadhu'!

P.S: I did not post another saying, which also came to my mind! :nono:

The password techqniue is a good one but in Urban India where families are becoming increasingly nuclear day by day and with both the couples working it is a tough task to take the kids to and fro to the school and back and they have to rely on car drivers , auto drivers etc for the same .No doubt lot of Schools are now taking precautions to send the kids after school hours only through known people but it cant be done at all time . The need of the hour is for parents to form a group and to work co-operatively in sharing this responsibility . Rcenetly a cousin of mine had a tough time picking his kid from school as one of his closest uncles fell down in the toilet and had to be rushed to the hospital and he had to do that himself and to pick his child he had to rely on his known auto driver for the same . If Parents belonging to the same area make a group then this problems of picking and droping the child can be done more easily and also safely .

Password technique will give a secret weapon to kids and possibly a first line of defense against possible kidnappers.

What a change from walking to school, boys on one side of the road, girls on the other, taunts returned in style. And parents never worried about safety, didn't even know whether we attended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back