• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Parliament Elections 2019 Results

Janaki Jambunathan

Everyone wants electoral reforms - Time and money spent on conducting election could be drastically reduced with new technology!

Block Chain may be the high-tech alternative
You may not even go to both to vote - think of election with Block Chain It is full proof no hacking !

We are not sure about blockchain application and technology

Bitcoin not available under RBI guidelines though not declared illegal!

Will this ever happen India ? not in the near future - we doubt even EVMs!

Voting
Voting with blockchain carries the potential to eliminate election fraud and boost voter turnout, as was tested in the November 2018 midterm elections in West Virginia. Each vote would be stored as a block on the blockchain, making them nearly impossible to tamper with. The blockchain protocol would also maintain transparency in the electoral process, reducing the personnel needed to conduct an election, and provide officials with instant results.

tbs

Apart from the efficient election management of the President of BJP, the new voters in general understand the issues faced in States and Parliament and vote selectively. We can observe this in Odisha and Andhra Pradesh, where the elections took place for both Parliament and State Assembly.

BJP's strength is in its efficient organisational setup and support of disciplined and highly dedicated RSS caders.
As against these, the leaders of most of the Political Parties treat their Parties as business ventures ans fell into promoting their families to take over the Parties.

I feel among the pan India Political Parties, Congress still has a better future, provided they effect internal democracy and restructure their organisation, from bottom to top.

Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.
hi sir,,

ppl suffered a lot for last two decades due to congress raj.....its difficult to come back as SINGLE PARTY...

may be possible with state parties....this SECULAR DRAMA formula over....youngesters know them very well..

corruption free for the last five yrs atleast in bottom level...this family based partied has to realise the

new generation mindset...

Brahmanyan

Dear Sri "tbs",
I fully agree with you. I believe for successful working of Parliamentary Democracy, we should have a responsible Opposition in our Parliament. For this purpose there is no other pan India Political Outfit except Congress. I am sure the young President of the Party would have learnt a lesson now and take action to restructure the Party fit enough to become a responsible Opposition.

Yes, Weeding out the menace of Corruption must be the first priority of the NDA Government under Sri Modi this time. The people of this Country will give their support to him fully.

Brahmanyan
Bangalore.

tbs

In Tamil Nadu victory of DMK is only by false propaganda against Modiji. This has to be clarified to the people of Tamil Nadu .
hi

there is a tamil proverb.....UPPU THINNA THANNI KUDIKKANUM....means those who eat salt has to drink

water without doubt.....so tamil nadu has to face the consequences....there is no doubt for next five years...

Brahmanyan

In Tamil Nadu victory of DMK is only by false propaganda against Modiji. This has to be clarified to the people of Tamil Nadu .
One of the major deterrent for spread of BJP in South is their leaders' interest in communicating in Hindi . Because of this they could not reach the common people in Southern States, except Karnataka because Northern Karnataka is familiar to Hindi because of their proximity to Old Nizam State, Maharashra and Goa.
Language is a sensitive issue for any person. Nehruji understood this clearly and accepted the two language theory in administration.
Congress was commited for linguistic (provinces) states and committee under the chairmanship of Pandit Nehru was appointed in 1928, which passed the following resolution .
‘"If a province has to educate itself and do its daily work through the medium of its own language, it must necessarily be a linguistic area.”
India is a multilingual Country and unity of the Country will be better served by giving respect to all Languages. Since we have English already well developed in administration and communication, it is wise to continue English as official link language to communicate with non-Hindi speaking States.
I hope the leaders of BJP in Tamil Nadu understand this and advise their leaders accordingly.

Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

KRN

I agree wth Brahmanyan ji and Baskaran ji. TN BJP and AIADMK seemed all at sea unable to counter the DMK propaganda of Modi as a North Indian "Hindi wallah" who will be naturally biased against TN. Is Modi really a Hindi wallah? No. He is from West-Central India, who rose from the humblest beginnings, and by dint of his talents and hard work, successfully challenged the actual Hindi heartland satraps like Mulayam Singh Yadav, Lalu Prasad Yadav, Sheila Dikshit, Rahul Gandhi in their fiefdoms. And Modi is striving to ensure that parts of India outside the Hindi areas get their due, for which his hands have to be strengthened. If Modi from Central India can do it today, tomorrow it will be the turn of a Tamilian to breach the Hindi heartland. If the TN BJP used a narrative like this, they would have got better resonance with TN voters, I believe.

vgane

I have watched this election from the political epicenter..Modi was supported by majority of Hindus without any class or caste distinction...I could see the depth of conviction of the masses..He was like a magician who could get so much respect and support from both the rich & poor....People think him as a messiah who will teach enemies a good lesson (Read Pakistan)

As far as Tamil Nadu is concerned Modi was blamed for all the ills..Now the DMK netas be it A Raja or Kanimozhi or Maran have a damocles sword hanging infront of them...CBI has been asked to expedite the cases in Court..Not sure how Stalin is going to manage his aspiring netas without any power or pelf for next 5 years...Assembly elections are 2 years away and anything can happen

The Modi, Amit Shah combination will be superstrong & invincible for atleast another 10 years...Take my words!! No one can beat their strategy...As far as RaGa and the first family of Congress is concerned sooner they realize that they are a liability to the party better it is for the GOP

Brahmanyan

I agree wth Brahmanyan ji and Baskaran ji. TN BJP and AIADMK seemed all at sea unable to counter the DMK propaganda of Modi as a North Indian "Hindi wallah" who will be naturally biased against TN. Is Modi really a Hindi wallah? No. He is from West-Central India, who rose from the humblest beginnings, and by dint of his talents and hard work, successfully challenged the actual Hindi heartland satraps like Mulayam Singh Yadav, Lalu Prasad Yadav, Sheila Dikshit, Rahul Gandhi in their fiefdoms. And Modi is striving to ensure that parts of India outside the Hindi areas get their due, for which his hands have to be strengthened. If Modi from Central India can do it today, tomorrow it will be the turn of a Tamilian to breach the Hindi heartland. If the TN BJP used a narrative like this, they would have got better resonance with TN voters, I believe.
No one objects learning another language for its utility value. But compelling it for official business is not welcomed. India is a multilingual Country. And, due to 300 years of British rule we have already got the absorption of English in our Administration, education and Judicial systems fully. The British understood the importance of teaching Mother tongue and opened Government Schools to teach the language of the people. Even today we can find Tamil and Urdu Schools in Bangalore, established by the British.
I feel there is no need to learn another language for administrative purposes now.
I hope the the two language formula in curriculum need not be disturbed.
Since the New Educational Policy Report is only a Draft for consideration, I feel there is no need for knee-jerk political reaction as of now. All political parties can file their written comments on the Draft report and discuss the same in Parliament also.

Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

tbs

hi

education matters should be state subject....not the centre....becoz india has many languages with different

culture... sorry to say....education is political issue and money oriented business for profit in india...its bad

for country and students too...