• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Parents against marriage

Mani_Chennai

Many non brahmin girls unwittingly get into brahmin families due to 'love marriage: and undergo lot of suffering due to their indifference and subtle discrimination.The puritanical ways hurt all entering their families thru marriage to their kit and kin. Staying away from them is the best option for NB girls
When foreign girls get maaried , they too go thorugh adjustments. We had been until recnetly for legal reasons, patriarchical society. Thus, it is always girls who have to adjust. But professionals slowly get out of this troubles and mutual understanding , respect and love cement enetually the differences.

Mani_Chennai

Many non brahmin girls unwittingly get into brahmin families due to 'love marriage: and undergo lot of suffering due to their indifference and subtle discrimination.The puritanical ways hurt all entering their families thru marriage to their kit and kin. Staying away from them is the best option for NB girls
If they are well educated professionals the problems are o sort out. I met an American Nurse- very beautiful and intelligent told me that I did not have a chance to marry an Indian Brahman Doctor earning 400,000 $ per annul. He is loving and caring and I have completely changed. I am a vegetarian, wear Sari, put on Kumkumam and my aviyal is well appreciated by his Indian doctor friends. If the people really love, all the difficulties can be slowly handled. The question is, which type of non B girls have trouble in adapting to Brahman way of life (which is almost nothing now in big cities when both are professionals). Adjusting for food preparation takes time and patience.

sravna

No difference is a problem if there is real love. Without love any little difference gets magnified. So there is a problem anyway because true love is very rare these days.

sravna

A reining in influence of elders is required in general for the youngsters. The latter very often get carried away especially in matters of love. So it is irresponsible to advice the youngsters to ignore the elders and do what they feel is right.

Thank you for visiting TamilBrahmins.com

You seem to have an Ad Blocker on.

We depend on advertising to keep our content free for you. Please consider whitelisting us in your ad blocker so that we can continue to provide the content you have come here to enjoy.

Alternatively, consider upgrading your account to enjoy an ad-free experience along with numerous other benefits. To upgrade your account, please visit the account upgrades page

You can also donate financially if you can. Please Click Here on how you can do that.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks