• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Own a land ? Pls be proactive

Namaskaram to all,

Myself S Balaji MBA and I am into the real estate business based out of Chennai

I would like to share my suggestions to our community members who own property especially plots/ lands

In the recent past, I am seeing many of the vacant plots and lands been misused by strangers and neighbours encroaching with building especially plots and lands that are been vacant for a long time

So It is good to properly fence and safeguard your property and maintain them to avoid such happenings especially properties around Chennai and Chennai suburbs

Anyone who want their land or plot to be maintained ,or want to fence may contact me

Also people who want to
invest in land
Or want to sell your plot / land for the right price

can contact me for a reliable and trustworthy service

Please contact: [email protected]

Latest ads

Back