• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Oona Masigam Dates

I am Vaidheswaran, newly joined in Tamil brahmins forum. My Father Expired on 03-Aug-2021 Krishnapaksha Ekadasi 3:15 p.m Tuesday. My star is Vishakam.
Our Prohit told the following dates for Oona Masigams. i.e.
30-Aug, 15 or 16 Sep 2021, 20-January-2022 & 11-July-2022 for Oona apthigam. I would like to know whether these dates are correct or if any updates will be helpful.

These dates are respectively 27th, 45th 6th month Oona masikam besides there are monthly masikams to be done in the thithi one died. But nowadays people are doing 27th and 45th and combining monthly masikam in 6th month and others in varushapthikam.

So purohits are always correct.

Latest ads

Back