• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

One more presstitute lie exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more fake claim by a muslim girl egged by secular press and sickulars that she was denied accommodation because of her religion is exposed. And a few mundrikottais valiantly defended the sick press and abused so called hindutva brigade. Hope in future one gets the sagacity and wisdom to know and accept truth.

CM-7zZ6WwAArdPn.jpg

Integrity of the media had already gone with the wind, a decade ago.

Media owners are not neutrals; they are politicians or their kith and kin.

No investigative journalism thrives; they have no accountability.

They could make anything sensational and business.

How many brahmins will let their flats on rent to muslims/christians?

Most would find a reason for saying no instead of religion .

Why blame the press?

It is a open fact that most would prefer persons mostly from their own religion to stay in their flats

Mottaitalai muzhagal mudichchu!!!

Why blame the press?

It is a open fact that most would prefer persons mostly from their own religion to stay in their flats

Why blame the press?

It is dead easy to preach others in a Forum like this.

Will the poster come forward to rent his apartment to a Christian or a Muslim??

Let him do it first.

There are christians only and muslims only housing societies; advertisements seeking only a particular class/section of community are not uncommon. There are ads selling flats only to muslims, most recently in mumbra through quicker. And in kerala one bank has advertised to write off the loan if the borrower converts.

I approve renting or selling one's property to a tenant or buyer of his choice.

Anyway the story was about a journalist making false accusations and the press villifying owner and the housing society without verifying claims and accusations and then behave as if nothing has happened when they are exposed.

Why blame the press?

There was a story of a woman in delhi who was harassed and forced to sell her flat in an all christian housing society because she was a hindu. Everyone need not behave the same way.

At present christians are staying in my flat at chennai.

would you like to meet them?

Buying property for investment and milking it for gain is different from living in a congenial and like minded set of people. Character of a housing society changes if tenants exceed say 20%. In mumbai jain members were horrified when a goat was slaughtered in the compound.

At present christians are staying in my flat at chennai.

would you like to meet them?

It is rented by them only.

Don't be beating the bush.

To believe such statements one has to peruse authenticated copy of rental agreement entered into between the two parties viz. Owner and the tenant, besides going for a physical verification.

Last edited by a moderator:
I neither believe in caste nor religeous discrimination

I do not know why it is so important to you ?. You are not able to accept it

We all belong to mankind.

I relate to another person as one human to another.

I do not know why it is so important to you ?

I know most of the people who talk like a sadhu and preach like a saint do possess hard core 'caste conscious' mind.

Does it mean 2 Brahmins, one as landlord and other as tenant will not fight with each other...Does it mean that they will not seek help from police in case of dispute, will not seek 3rd party help in case it goes beyond...I think having a Vegetarian as a Tenant is the norm in Chennai in case of Brahmin land lord..After this basic condition is met, differences do crop up, some silly and some very serious...I have seen pitched fights between 2 B's in Chennai and then the 2 parties went for arbitration to a 3rd person who is not a Brahmin but who is a Brahmana Viswasi

Liberal usage of 'I' in your posting displays your EGO.

Read the books of Paramahamsa Yagananda and try to see God in everyone.

Try to improve your attitude towards others, instead of liberal preaching.

P.S: Your postings lack credence which are subject to verification and hence unacceptable.
We at Chennai do purchase our brand of Coffee Powder from a shop owned by a friend of other religion and similarly our requirements of betel leaves and areca nut from a friend's shop at bazaar who belongs to some other religion.
We were trained to behave like fruit tree in full bloom which, when an axe is laid to its roots, showers its malefactor with sweet-smelling blossoms.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are so many factors involved in residing or renting with different classes of people - culture, religion, dietary practices etc.

Hence, it is quite natural to accommodate only like minded people. It is not specific only to India but applicable to all places. Even within the B community, in an apartment, if one caste occupies more than 90% of the flats, the minority caste may face difficulties to have smooth living.

One person appears to be good to us; other look like bad to us.

Over all, if we are good,all others will also appear to be good.

Others are like mirrors and we could see our own images in others.

There are many brahmins who believe that other people living on this earth are all human beings just like themselves.

That does not mean that there are no castes. Castes are not the antithesis of being humane.

Castes are based on a different set of logic. They are there for the welfare of society.

Those who do not understand castes either misuse it or feels terribly guilty and go about kissing and hugging every one on the street to prove their friendship and to escape from the torture of their conscience.

Those who believe in caste also live their life peacefully treating every one as equal in rights and entitlements before God. They have no superiority--inferiority binary logic there.

In the forum who preach loudly are all people who have troubled conscience. They think decibels would neutralize their troubled mind. They are badly on the wrong side of understanding.

Castes are real and cannot be just wished away. They have just to be managed for our welfare.

Those self proclaimed saints here should go and lecture to their children 1)never to fall in love with a brahmin 2)never to marry a brahmin 3)to marry only the last one in the ladder of caste -a Scheduled Tribe youth preferably a tribal from the Andaman-Nicobar. Once they have done this they can come here and preach loudly about the advantages, the benefits and the Punya earned for the nether world or the next janma.

There are many brahmins who believe that other people living on this earth are all human beings just like themselves.

That does not mean that there are no castes. Castes are not the antithesis of being humane.

Castes are based on a different set of logic. They are there for the welfare of society.

Those who do not understand castes either misuse it or feels terribly guilty and go about kissing and hugging every one on the street to prove their friendship and to escape from the torture of their conscience.

Those who believe in caste also live their life peacefully treating every one as equal in rights and entitlements before God. They have no superiority--inferiority binary logic there.

In the forum who preach loudly are all people who have troubled conscience. They think decibels would neutralize their troubled mind. They are badly on the wrong side of understanding.

Castes are real and cannot be just wished away. They have just to be managed for our welfare.

Those self proclaimed saints here should go and lecture to their children 1)never to fall in love with a brahmin 2)never to marry a brahmin 3)to marry only the last one in the ladder of caste -a Scheduled Tribe youth preferably a tribal from the Andaman-Nicobar. Once they have done this they can come here and preach loudly about the advantages, the benefits and the Punya earned for the nether world or the next janma

Sir,

On varna, jati - let us talk less and practice more. No jati has ever in history acted in destruction of any other jati. Accepting differences and letting all live in harmony is our unique dharma.

Last edited:
Casteism is akin to aparteid.

Status quo is not acceptable.

Those who practise or uphold caste and want it to exist wanting others also to accept are in for lot of misery in future.

More and more youngsters will reject or escape from caste bound order for a better life within the country and abroad

Casteism is akin to aparteid.

Casteism is not castes. Apartheid discriminates and put blacks as inferior to whites. Casteism does the same. But castes do not or did not emante from casteism. Casteism is political whereas castes are not political.

Status quo is not acceptable.

Yes. The discrimination is not acceptable. But the fact that castes are there cannot be annihilated with the waving of a magic wand.

Those who practice or uphold caste and want it to exist wanting others also to accept are in for lot of misery in future.More and more youngsters will reject or escape from caste bound order for a better life within the country and abroad

Anarchists have been saying this for centuries. And nothing of the doomsday forecast has come true. LOL.

Those who want to forget castes because of what has happened in their families-like wayward children going their own wayward ways etc.,-fondly wish they had a magic wand. poor souls. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back