• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Nostalgic all kitchen vessels in one

Caution:Beware all should be tinned before put to use ஈயப்பூச்சு should be done before using.

Very few among us would have seen this, and most not heard of such a thing. This used to be an arrangement carried by travellers in the past and is called Rail (as in Train) Adukku. Check this out, it doesn’t matter if you can’t understand the language.

Caution:Beware all should be tinned before put to use ஈயப்பூச்சு should be done before using.

Very few among us would have seen this, and most not heard of such a thing. This used to be an arrangement carried by travellers in the past and is called Rail (as in Train) Adukku. Check this out, it doesn’t matter if you can’t understand the language.

I remember, my mother had one.
The problem now is the weight, airlines restrict the weight that you can carry, and in Train no more coolies to carry the load.
In middle-class Hotels, you can not cook your own meal, and you need not store water. The tin used in copper vessels has very high and dangerous levels of lead.

Yes useful in its days but now not much.
Nostalgic of times gone by. It is like the boom box or IBM 1401 computer with 16k memory that used to occupy a whole AC room, now my watch has more memory.

Sorry I did not mean to rain on your parade.

Dear Prasadji,
Good to know you had one. Nostalgic is relish those days, should be in museum.
Nowadays people use stainless steel and melamine which easy to use no need of tinning. Yes you do not enjoy nostalgic, only contemporary things, sorry I forgot.
MS

hi

i saw this in tv news from karaikudi i think....we have some some vessels from 4 generations with my wife...

different kind of VENGALA PANAIS.....EEYA SOMBUS TOO...

Latest ads

Back