• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Nina Davuluri is first Miss America of South Indian Telugu descent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not everyone in USA is too happy about it. LOL
Davuluri was beaming despite a spurt of racist tweets about her.
"I have to rise above that," she said at a news conference Sunday night after being crowned. "I always viewed myself as first and foremost American."
While many American saluted Davuluri's victory, some online commenters described the beauty queen, who is believed to be a practicing Hindu, as an Arab who looks like a terrorist.
One user said "It's called Miss America. Get outta here New York you look like a terrorist. #bye #americanforamerica."
A person who apparently tweeted from Kansas wrote, "Are you serious??!!! The Arab wins??!!! This is miss AMERICA!!! Not miss Arabia!!! Miss Kansas is in the army and is a country girl!!! C'mon."
Others, like the Jezebel feminist blog, denounced the comments, saying "racists are being racist because Miss America isn't white."
"This world is so ignorant. #MissAmerica Indian or not had every right to gain the title of MissAmerica. This is why I want to leave America!" chimed in @CJlovebug.
Davuluri competed on the platform issue of "celebrating diversity through cultural competency."

She is rather full figured and WELL endowed..wonder if she could win Miss Universe/World cos usually the Miss Universe/World are still very much pencil slim.

But whatever said and done she is HOT and has a career in Baywatch..Pamela Anderson better watch out..some one with natural Boobies might just shove you out!LOL

nina-missusa-0091513sp.jpg

Last edited:
renukaji

one thing i have seen is that South Indians Girls, whereever they are brought up, do not keep up their' Slim' body' for a long time because of probably of their Food habits.

Last edited:
renukaji

one think i have seen is that South Indians Girls, whereever they are brought up, do not keep up their' Slim' body' for a long time because of probably of their Food habits.

I remember when I was in India there was this North Indian Doctor who was looking hoping to marry a South Indian girl..he said that South Indian woman do not gain as much weight as a North Indians Punjabis.

So he was chasing many South Indian girls hoping to marry one!LOL

But PJ sir..not all South Indian women are over weight..many take care of themselves too.
Take a trip here..you will find slim ones too.

renukaji

Age has no limitation to see Beauty, as long as it is not harming that beautiful person.
Here in US as well as in UK, people do not like staring at them, but many Indians have that habit!!

I somehow managed to remain without staring on any of them..( believe me) .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back