• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

New RBI Governor 'highly corrupt': Subramanian Swamy

prasad1

BJP leader Subramanian Swamy on Saturday alleged that Reserve Bank of India Governor Shaktikanta Das was involved in corruption and termed his recent appointment to the top post a "surprise".

Swamy, however, did not give any specific details about the "corruption", an allegation he had made in the past as well.

"The new governor of (RBI) is highly corrupt. I got him removed from the (Finance Ministry). I am calling Shaktikanta Das as a corrupt person. I am surprised that the man I got removed from the Finance Ministry for corruption was brought in as governor," Swamy said at an interactive session at the Indian School of Business here.

https://www.dnaindia.com/business/report-new-rbi-governor-highly-corrupt-subramanian-swamy-2699123

Jaykay767

I hope he is brilliant and competent enough to handhold and lead the fragile Indian economy to safety !!

many times, the corrupt are very competent, so let's see how this goes.

Follow Tamil Brahmins on Social Media