• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Needs Of Working Couples

These days the domestic needs of full time working couples has increased so much that they are unable to manage without

outside help. They try to rope in parents of boy or girl for help raising their kids. Many times it is sensible to have paid helps

than relatives.These type of helps need to be trust worthy . To oversee them becomes a bigger headache. Depending on married boy or girl"s

parents leads to exploitation of parents many times and most parents prefer to live live separately.

There are no easy answer to this issue. Many install cctv camera home to monitor paid helps during daytime when they are in

office.

Some depend on creche near office for kids to remain after school so that they can be easily reached if necessary..

Yet most young couples remain in perpetual tension due to their desire to be two income family .

Most working couple require nanny, maids separately for house help besides driver for car if one of them does not know

driving.

I find having all three is a must for working couples.I know it costs money. I Find it a comfortable solution

One family that I know has a supervisor of servents.
He oversees the Mali, Driver, cook, and nannies (2).
The other servants don't like it.
So the lady of the house has to mediate all the time.
I would find it maddening.

Latest ads

Back