• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Need help, urgent!! Disturbed by Kateri Amman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, vanakkam.

I'm a father of 3 kids, eldest is daughter, turning 15 this year.
Daughter is been disturbed by Kateri Amman since last 3 to 4 months ago.
She can't sleep properly at night, feel like someone hitting her back with two hands,
she will faint/colapse suddendly while doing her daily routine, always had bad dreams.
When she faint, she says she hear someone laughing loudly.
Fews times i bring to hindhu temples around Malaysia for treatment, no luck.
But confirmed, someone send Kateri Amman to disturb her.
Please help me, how to get my daughter back to normal?

Dear sir,

I wonder what sort of advice you would want.

I can understand that this situation must be robbing your peace of mind.

Before resorting to any prayers..please kindly get your daughter checked by a psychiatrist to rule out any anxiety disorders.

Also see a physician to ascertain causes of fainting spells which can range from anemia(lack of red blood cells) to valvular heart disorders.

I being a Malaysian too am aware of bullying these days in school that can affect a young girls mental status.

She could be suffering from anxiety too.

If there is history of any anxiety disorder in your family..kindly make sure you take your daughter for a medical assessment.

BTW I dont know how true this is but I know people who say that "Sri Astha Dasha Bhuja Kaliamman Temple " in Durian Tunggal Melaka has a person who can solve these problems.

May be you can pay that place a visit.

Last edited:
.......... Please help me, how to get my daughter back to normal?
Dear Sir,

Ms. Renuka is a medical professional and hence please take her advice and visit a psychiatrist as soon as possible.

Faith also has good healing power. So, a visit to the temple might help your daughter get back to normal, soon.

We shall pray for the speedy recovery of your daughter. :pray2:

dear boymay22,

i fully concur with raji and renuka posts here. pray that your daughter recovers soon. God Bless.

Dear boymay22,

Smt. Renuka's advice - she is also a practising doctor in M'sia itself - should be your guide, and I hope you follow her good advice.

BTW, you say, "Fews times i bring to hindhu temples around Malaysia for treatment, no luck.
But confirmed, someone send Kateri Amman to disturb her."

Now, this is what happens in many similar cases; who all told you that it is Kateri Amman and no other thing? In what way is the person who told you, to be believed completely? Kindly give these details also.

I see that your daughter who is suffering from Kateri Amman's attack is 15 years old. Nowadays girls in this part of the world attain puberty around 11 to 13 years of age and so I presume that your daughter might also have attained puberty some two or three years ago. It is a very commonly observed phenomenon that girls during such impressionistic and phase-change years sometimes suffer from anemia or conditions like that, sometimes some very wrong advice or info. is given by friends and so on which work in their minds but since they are unable to confide to their mother/either parent, or sisters, etc., such wrong info/advice creates fears in their mind and manifests in ways which are usually labelled as attack by gandharvan, Kateri Amman, pisachu and so on.

The best course would be, in my opinion, that you get Smt. Renuka's address by private message and take your daughter to her. Thereafter, follow her advice. This I am saying because you also seem to live in Malaysia itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back