• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Need a help for well studing kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respected sir next to my office i have family friend. He worked as a office assistant in a auditor company. But unfortunately his company is closed 4 months back. And now he is going as a assistant for prohidam. He has too girls kids they are really studying very well. Here i have given the details of those kids. I kindly request if any sponsors willing to help for these kids education please kindly contact the details given below.

Father name Rajani 9677275546

Father occupation Temporarily going as a assistant for vaideekam

Mother occupation house wife.

(Girl 1)

R.Poornashree 7th std at sankara vihyalaya pammal ( Never get 2nd rank until now always 1st )
( Only 3 papers left to be Hindi pandit & she still studying )

1st term fees Rs 15280/-
2nd term fees Rs 3500/-
3rd term fees Rs 3500/-

(Girl 2)

R.Sai Gayathri 1st std at sankara vihyalaya pammal

1st term fees Rs 13310/-
2nd term fees Rs 3000/-
3rd term fees Rs 3000/-

Please kindly help this kids for the studies by any sponsors for their bright future. For any further details please kindly contact me at 9884508508. Thank you. Sairam...

Hi,

Are the fees for next academic year starting from June 2016 to April 2017. What is the last date for fee payment? Does the school accept payment directly?

Respected sir as you told on that day it self i have sent a mail to agaram foundation. But till now i have not even received a reply. ANy how thanks for your information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts