• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

National Elections - 2019 prepoll prediction !

mkrishna100

It seems Anil Ambhani knows the truth about the exit polls. Why the hurry to withdraw with results just one day away ?

Jaykay767

It seems Anil Ambhani knows the truth about the exit polls. Why the hurry to withdraw with results just one day away ?

LOL. Good one !

Clearly the exit poll are too good to be true !! Some of the numbers like 340, 368 etc.. for NDA is totally out of the park. It is as though we are in parallel universes.

The rediculius media has convinced itself that after Balakot, some switch changed in people and there was a mass wave for Modi Ji. LOL.

It will be beyond hilarious if the exit polls bomb and worse, if NDA has to sit in opposition benches. LOL.

mkrishna100

Axis My India Takes Down Seats & Vote Share Predictions After Multiple Errors Reported in India Today-Axis Exit Poll
The option to access detailed data for each state is no longer available.

mkrishna100

Whatever the events that happened today ( Anil Ambani withdrawing the defamation suit etc etc ) I still believe the SATTA BAZAAR Predictions that BJP/NDA will get 230-240 seats .

Jaykay767

If the exit polls go wrong in india, nobody is going to be surprised (not even the ruling dispensation) unlike what happened during USA 2016 elections, brexit or the recent Australia election. (Except of course the Andh Bakths.. LOL)

The BJP and its supporters have driven a nation wide narrative that anyone not supporting them is either corrupt or supporting the corrupt. For eg, demonetisation or GST has impacted only the corrupt is another fallacious but well driven narrative to put all the people impacted by this on the backfoot.

Same with anyone supporting opposition / mahagatbhandan is deemed to be supporting the corrupt. And we see the same narrative in this forum.

In this scenario, why will anyone other than minorities and outspoken liberals, secularists, etc.. will tell any pollster that they are supporting any opposition party ???

Hence the exit polls based on wrong information from the voters are projecting a NDA landslide !!

Finally, we never had such a situation in this country, where the voters are forced to lie due to peer pressure, fear of being branded as supporting corrupt, etc.

LOL !!!

Jaykay767

Whatever the events that happened today ( Anil Ambani withdrawing the defamation suit etc etc ) I still believe the SATTA BAZAAR Predictions that BJP/NDA will get 230-240 seats .
Agree, I have never seen the Satta bazar go wrong !! They put the hard money on their projections.

But I feel, they will most likely go wrong this time. I see, as many other commentators have said, a deep unspoken anger on demonetisation and GST among farmers, traders, jobless specially construction, etc.. which will manifest across the nation.

Jaykay767

No way, will our country men vote for the ruling dispensation when their livelyhood has been severely dented or destroyed like in the case of farmers or construction workers, etc.

Intact I will not be surprised if congress sweeps most of the 1 on 1 contests with BJP in north including the home state of Gujarat !!

In this case, neither Balakot matters, nor the lack of alternative leader or oppositon disunity etc..it is simply a case of voter anger against disastrous demo and GST directly impacting their lievelyhood.

Jaykay767

And with all respect to Brahmanyam Ji, even in Karnataka, I don't agree with the exit pollsters.

Yes, the coalition in Karnataka is beyond messy, but the voter anger remains as these policies impacted most of our Indians.

And the coalition airthmetic also comes into play however uncoordinated it is.

So getting 21 or 23 for BJP in Karnataka is totally out of the park !!

Jaykay767

Finally if you analyse state by state, we can easily spot the over projections.

No way in TN, will aiadmk/BJP will get 10 or 12 seats. Ruled out, given so much anger against centre !!!

I am sure those in other states can make similar observations based on ground reports !!!

Jaykay767

Biggest red herring is the exit poll total sweep for Raj, Chat, MP where they lost to congress just 3 months back. The whole story that people vote differently in assembly and Lok Sabha is not plausible when the very farmers from raj, chat, MP protested and protested against the centre on farm crisis, msp prices, etc..

Jaykay767

And what is so silly about this is, anyone can walk to almost any shopkeeper or farmer or joblessness youth in any city/ state and just tell them, that you are upset with the centres policies. And they open up and share their anger against the demo and GST and how they are struggling to meet their daily expenses.

Instead of asking who they support, all the pollster had to do was mingle with them as one of them instead of carrying a Mike and camera...

I mean, seriously, after spending over some 1000s of crores on this exit polling exercise, this is all they had to report ??

On a lighter note, if the media exit poll bombs, the liberals, seculars, commies, etc.. LOL..will have a field day on social media blasting the mainstream media and pollsters !!

mkrishna100

So BJP has 36+3 = 39 allies but why is the Blame on Opposition that they are all ganging up together to defeat Modi as though Modi is fighting alone ?
This is the News
Union Minister and BJP leader Rajnath Singh: Today, 36 NDA allies were present at the NDA leaders dinner today. 3 NDA allies who were not present today have given their support in writing.

CHANDRU1849

The results are out.

Whilst I am not a supporter of any political party, the narratives of Mr Jaykay turned out to be very amusing and he must be very disappointed. Take it easy. All in the game.

tbs

The results are out.

Whilst I am not a supporter of any political party, the narratives of Mr Jaykay turned out to be very amusing and he must be very disappointed. Take it easy. All in the game.
hi

i agreed....see the result....
Digvijaya Singh set to lose to Pragya Thakur in Bhopal Lok Sabha constituency, stares at end of political career

Follow Tamil Brahmins on Social Media