• If you are using hotmail, outlook, live or rediffmail email and is trying to register or have registered with the website, please read this post.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

My jokes in Tamil and English

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgurus

மனைவி: என்ன? நான் பேசப் பேச நீங்கள் கொட்டாய் விடற அளவுக்கு நான் அவ்வளவு அலட்சியமாய்ப் போயிட்டேனா?
கணவன்: நான் கொட்டாய் விடல்லை. நீ பேசும்போது பதில் சொல்ல ஒவ்வொரு தரமும் வாயைத் திறக்கும்போதும் என்னைப் பேச விடாமல் நீயே பேசிக்கிட்டு இருந்தே. நான் வாயைத் திறந்து திறந்து மூடறதைப் பார்த்து நான் கொட்டாய் விடறேன்னு நீ தப்பாப் புரிஞ்சிகிட்டா நான் என்ன பண்றது?

rgurus

Be patient, be patient" said the doctor
"I am already a patient and why are you asking me to be patient again and again; that is why I have come here to see you" said the patient losing his patience.
But another patient who was by the side thought otherwise. He felt that the doctor wants everyone to be (a) patient so that he can flourish in his profession!

rgurus

After a quarrel, a wife said to her husband, ‘You know, I was a fool when I married you.’
The Husband replied, ‘Yes, dear, but I was in love and didn’t notice.’

rgurus

A guy wants to get his girlfriend something nice for her birthday. She says, “oh, just take me somewhere expensive.”
so he drops her off at a gas station. xyz

rgurus

அவர் ஒரு கொலைகார வக்கீல். அவரை நம்பி வர கட்சிக்காரங்க அந்த வக்கீலைப் பத்தி என்ன நினைப்பாங்க?
கொலைகாரங்க எல்லாம் 'தங்களுக்கு ஏத்த வக்கீல் இப்படிப்பட்டவர்தான். இவர் தான் தங்களை வாழவைக்கப்போற தெய்வம்' னு கொண்டாடுவாங்களே ஒழிய நீங்க சொல்ற மாதிரி தப்பா நினைக்கமாட்டாங்க.

rgurus

அந்த வக்கீல் ஒரு கொலைகார வக்கீல். அவரை நம்பி வர கட்சிக்காரங்க அந்த வக்கீலைப் பத்தி என்ன நினைப்பாங்க?
கொலைகாரங்க எல்லாம் 'தங்களுக்கு ஏத்த வக்கீல் இப்படிப்பட்டவர்தான். இவர் தான் தங்களை வாழவைக்கப்போற தெய்வம்' னு கொண்டாடுவாங்களே ஒழிய நீங்க சொல்ற மாதிரி தப்பா நினைக்கமாட்டாங்க.

Last edited:

rgurus

A guy wants to get his girlfriend something nice for her birthday. She says, “oh, just take me somewhere expensive.”
so he drops her off at a gas station. xyz

rgurus

மனைவி: என்னங்க இது? சாப்பிட வந்த இடத்துலே வடநாட்டுத் தாலியா, தமிழ்நாட்டுத் தாலியான்னு கேட்கிறாங்க? என்ன சம்மந்தங்க நாம சாப்பிடறதுக்கும் என்னோடே தாலிக்கும்? நான் எந்தத் தாலி கட்டிக்கிட்டு இருந்தா இவங்களுக்கு என்ன? இந்த மாதிரிக் கேட்டு நம்ம தாலி அறுக்கிறாங்க.
கணவன்: உன்னை மொதமொதலா இந்த மாதிரி ஹோட்டலுக்குக் கூட்டிக்கிட்டு வந்தது தப்பாப் போச்சு. இவங்க கேக்கறது வடநாட்டுச் சாப்பாடா, தமிழ்நாட்டுச் சாப்பாடான்னு. தாலின்னா இங்கே பிளேட் சாப்பாடுன்னு அர்த்தம். இங்கே வரவங்க ஆம்பளையா இருந்தாலும் பொம்பளையா இருந்தாலும் சாப்பாடு கேக்கற ரெண்டு பேருக்குமே தாலிதான்.

rgurus

நோயாளி - என்ன டாக்டர், இந்த ஆபரேஷன் ரொம்ப நேரமா நடந்துக்கிட்டு இருக்கே. எப்ப முடியும்?
டாக்டர் - செத்த நேரத்துல முடிஞ்சுடும்.
நோயாளி - ????

rgurus

college life is that;
teachers make you sleep during day
and friends don’t let you to sleep at night. . . . .:- );- ). xyz

rgurus

காது சுத்தமா கேக்காத ஒருவனை எப்படின்னு கூப்பிடுவே?
எப்படி வேணாலும் கூப்பிடலாம். ஏன்னா அவனுக்குத்தான் காது கேக்காதே.

rgurus

ஏண்டா? டாக்டர் ஸ்கேன் பண்ணி ரிசல்ட்டை எடுத்துக்கிட்டு வரச் சொன்னாரே. நீ வெச்சிருக்கிற கம்ப்யூட்டர் ஸ்கேனர்லேயே அதை எடுத்துட்டா செலவு மிச்சமாச்சேடா.

rgurus

It was during a heat wave in August one summer when I saw this sign on a telephone pole. “Garage sale this Sunday 7AM until 100 degrees"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow Tamil Brahmins on Social Media

Latest posts

Thank you for visiting TamilBrahmins.com

You seem to have an Ad Blocker on.

We depend on advertising to keep our content free for you. Please consider whitelisting us in your ad blocker so that we can continue to provide the content you have come here to enjoy.

You can also donate financially if you can. Please Click Here on how you can do that.