• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Murugan Temple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hari Om

I am working in Bangalore and my room is in BTM 2nd stage. I am instructed to go to Murugan Temple on Tuesdays as a pariharam to my marriage.

I dont find any murugan temple nearby BTM. If any member know Murugan Temple near BTM, Madiwala, please let me know.

Wishes

Srinivasa Varadharajan

This may not be helpful at all, as I am not at all familiar with districts of Bangalore. I stayed at Pal Viceroy Hotel, (there are 2, ours was more southern one) and found a Murugan temple about 3 blocks away. This temple will always have a special place in my mind as it was the very first Indian temple I stepped into in this lifetime.

Good luck. Aum Saravanabhava

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back