• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Mum Dhevasam date, can someone help me?

Varman

Hi my mum passed away on 1st May 2015, in Seremban, Malaysia @ 2.00PM. Can anyone guide me when will be her Dhevasam date for this year? This will be our fifth year prayers for her.
Due to this Covid-19, my country under lock down and all temples are closed. Moochem veluku is impossible since temples are closed and no ayer are available do the pooja due to lock down. Anyone can guide me, what can we do?

Hi my mum passed away on 1st May 2015, in Seremban, Malaysia @ 2.00PM. Can anyone guide me when will be her Dhevasam date for this year? This will be our fifth year prayers for her.
Due to this Covid-19, my country under lock down and all temples are closed. Moochem veluku is impossible since temples are closed and no ayer are available do the pooja due to lock down. Anyone can guide me, what can we do?

நன்பரே,
தமிழ் முறைப்படி,
மன்மத - உத்தராயணம் - வசந்த ருது - சித்திரை மாதம் -18 ம் தேதி - சுக்ல ப‍‌ட்ச த்ரயோதசி - ஹஸ்தம்.
இந்த வருடம் 05.05.20 அன்று வருகிறது.

ரெ. ராமஸ்வாமி

நன்பரே,
தமிழ் முறைப்படி,
மன்மத - உத்தராயணம் - வசந்த ருது - சித்திரை மாதம் -18 ம் தேதி - சுக்ல ப‍‌ட்ச த்ரயோதசி - ஹஸ்தம்.
இந்த வருடம் 05.05.20 அன்று வருகிறது.

ரெ. ராமஸ்வாமி
Hi many thanks,
So the thevasam is on 5th May 2020? Or 18th April 2020?
Thanks again.

Latest ads

Back