• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Monthly oonam and masigam dates required

at what time. This is also important; which panchangam you are using. this is also varying from panchangam to panchangam. we cannot buy all panchangams every year to give these dates to each one correctly. we can give only from paampu ( vaakkiya) panchangam.

Sir, 3.45 pm in the evening, we generally use kanchi madathu panchangam, but it's ok sir...kindly help me with the dates. Thanks a lot for your help

தை மாதம் சுக்ல பக்ஷம் சதுர்த்தி திதி; 28-1-20; 27-2-20; 28-3-20; 26-4-20; 26-5-20; ;24-6-20; 24-7-20;

22-08-20; 20-9-20; 20-10-20; 18-11-20; 18-12-20; 16-01-21. ஒவ்வொரு மாதமும் இதற்கு முந்திய நாள்

சோதகும்பம்; இங்கு எழுதிய தேதியில் மாஸ்யம் செய்ய வேண்டும்.

27 ஊனம்:- 26-02-20; 45 ஊனம்:- 11-3-20 ;6ம் மாத ஊனம்;_ 22-07-20; ஊன ஆப்தீகம் 10-01-21.
15-01-21 சோதகும்பம்; 16-01-21 வருஷாப்தீகம்; 17-01-21 . சுபம்.

Great help sir,
The first oonam for my father comes on 28 th Feb, when I have to travel. Can we do any changed date. I am the only to do. Our sastrigal says I have to do compulsorily

My son passed away on January 17th 2020 @ 2.15 am (Krishnapaksha Sapthami). indly help in providing oonam and masigam dates for all months and varushabthikam dates.

Kartha star is Thiruvonam. We follow pambu panchangam.

sir, compulsarily you to do oonam on 28th feb. once lost is ever lost. there is no other way or other date for this oonam.
Great help sir,
The first oonam for my father comes on 28 th Feb, when I have to travel. Can we do any changed date. I am the only to do. Our sastrigal says I have to do compulsorily

My mother passed away on 8-11-2020 . Krishna paksha Ashtami thithi . Martha’s Janmashtami nakshatram is Maham . Can you kindly give me the upcoming Madikam Ona masikam varushabdikam days. Thank you .

Latest ads

Back