• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Modi Government Score Card for the last 4.3 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaykay767

Again we are losing the war on semantics.

Narasimha Rao was the most visionary govt and he was a statesman unparalleled. But he had to purchase 4 jmm MPs to form the govt. common sense- if one can uplift 100s of millions by bribing 4 idiots, then just do it. Don't get into ideological debates.

china has without doubt risen up like a pheonix and build such extraordinary cities and towns, they can rival any American or European state,

now chinas communist party is the most corrupt and they followed a official policy of stealing from the west to uplift their billion poor. And I commend them for that.

Corruption is not the issue guys, our peoples lives and lievelyhood are,

our farmers are starring at poverty and certain death due to the disastrous policies of this govt.

only if you will analyse with an open mind with the facts in front of you !!

Last edited:

Jaykay767

Finally this is not about hatred. Somehow there is a narrative in india that anyone who opposes this govt is anti Modi. Not true !!

many of us are genuinely worried about the misguided policies and many of us warned the govt in 2016 when the demo was announced.

now you can see, we are absolutely right - collapse of informal sector, job loss, debt contagion etc..

Guys this is economics and remember many of us are extremely well educated and experienced here. Not to mention many stellar economists like Raghuram Rajan opposed demo.

Jaykay767

Good one Krishna !

This is what I wrote on the other post under the politics threads. uppercastes traders, farmers and businessmen in north are so upset with demonetisation and GST, they will vote enmasse against this govt. they are not going to take the reservation lollipop.

They will not get even 50 Loksabha seats. There is a volcanic anger in the people who lost due to demo and GST. Imagine you are doing really well in life and making s lot of money and suddenly the govt messes up the economy and you are in a massive crisis due to that. You will not listen to anything else but just vote them out.

mkrishna100

Q : Why did you remove Raghuram Rajan?
A : Nehru insulted Sardar Patel.
Q : Why did you remove Urjit Patel?
A : Sonia Gandhi was an Italian
Q : Why did you sack Alok Verma as CBI chief?
A : Rahul Gandhi insulted woman.

mkrishna100

I am being bombarded by rubbish propaganda by bhakts on social media praising Modi as if he was God. All factually flawed. So let bhakts elect him PM for life and do away with elections altogether. - Yashwant Sinhas Tweet

Jaykay767

LOL. Terrific cartoons and messages. Indians are unmatched when it comes to humour and sarcastic political messages.

Social media like Twitter whatsapp and Facebook has unleashed unprecedented creativity.. Lol

My sympathies to the Bakthas, supporters. Come one guys, you called Pappu names for last 7 yrs. So what goes around comes around aka karma !

Jaykay767

The current situation is like the team in corporate that has failed to deliver. Not only failed to deliver, they have totally mucked up and destroyed everything,

And then the excuses, blame game, everything is previous leaders fault, entire Eco system is a mess, all people are corrupt, all people are bad, media is biased, media is cooking up, etc..

Everything except something called accountability and performance !!

Arey you said you will do great Accha Accha Kaam. What happened ? Failed.

LOL.

mkrishna100

LIAR LIAR LIAR FULL OF LIES

Photoshopped image
One of the photographs used by India TV to showcase the prime minister’s struggles was a morphed image. The image where PM Modi can be seen sweeping the floor was viral on the internet since the run-up to the 2014 Lok Sabha elections. However, an RTI petition filed in 2016 revealed that the photograph was fake.

mkrishna100

Whether Rahul will be the next PM is debatable but definitely Modi lost the goodwill and popularity among large section of the people because of the abusive behavior and lies of his Bhakts through social Media and his Chamcha Media Channels

mkrishna100

BJP's cards for 2019 polls:
1. Hindus are in Danger
2. Hindus vs Muslims
3. Using ED,IT,CBI to do their dirty work
4. How Congress "looted" the country for 60 yrs
If nothing works then, Ram Mandir There'll be absolutely no talks abt development/work done in 5 yrs

prasad1

1. Hindus are in Danger
2. Hindus vs Muslims
If nothing works then, Ram Mandir There'll be absolutely no talks abt development/work done in 5 yrs
I am in India. The majority of my family and news channels are pro-modi.
He is charismatic leader, there is no opposition. He is going to win hands down. It would not bad. He is good salesman, but poor administrator.

Jaykay767

Not sure if you saw the latest opinion polls on india today.

NDA (BJP + questionable allies) - 237 seats,

So this election is slipping away like the Hillary one.

Jaykay767

1. Hindus are in Danger
2. Hindus vs Muslims
Good one. LOL.

Imagine if this govt had not implemented demonetisation and GST, the economy would have continued booming and Bakthas would have gone on a rampage telling everyone to vote for second term.

Now they are on the back foot and I was shocked to see a tv debate on Gadkari being speculated to be the Next PM if nda falls short of majority.

Rajdeep sardesai keeps saying week is a long time in politics. I feel a single day is a long time in politics.

Things are moving faster than ice, let see how this develops.

a-TB

I am in India. The majority of my family and news channels are pro-modi.
He is charismatic leader, there is no opposition. He is going to win hands down. It would not bad. He is good salesman, but poor administrator.
Enjoy your trip in India.

Surely some of the metrics at this site has to be true. So it is more than charisma no matter how much anti-Modi propaganda is here

https://48months.mygov.in/

Jaykay767

The govt has built roads, connected villages with electricity and provided gas connections through Ujwala, etc..

But all these are useless for a jobless and starting rural population.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow Tamil Brahmins on Social Media

Latest posts