On this point I have to register two points that were missed by earlier posters.know topic is about Modi government's score card.
It is not possible to address all the issues in one election cycle,On this point I have to register two points that were missed by earlier posters.
1. The party that swears by Lord Rama has a responsibility to espouse the ideals of Lord Rama. Ramo Vigrahavaan Dharma. And Dharma lies in the country's family system. Rama stands for fidelity in marriage, while Ravana stands for adultery in marriage. When the Hon'ble SC passed a judgment that committing adultery is a "fundamental right" of the married man/woman, the "party of lord Rama" had nothing to add!! Not even a murmur from Modi. Disappointing.
2. Many Love Jihad cases rocked Kerala and K'taka and the root cause was indoctrination of gullible Hindu and Christian women by their jihad colleagues / friends. It was suspected that Madrasas funded by foreign countries, some of whom had terrorist links were behind this. What are the steps taken by the Modi Govt to prevent the recurrence of such incidents?
I have been hearing this from you repeatedly. When taken up for discussion, you never care to reply. Now one more attempt. Let me see whether you are really serious.Same story packaged in a different colour.
During Indira's regime, train ran on time, bureacrats came to office on time, they worked very very hard, they never rook bribes, poverty had been fully and completely eradicated by sloganeering alone, and all lived in heaven nah better lah lah land..
Can the right wing now address the real problems of demo and GST disaster ?? 45 yr high joblessness, huge bank NPAs, ilfs and IDBI debt contagion, oh, also the MF disaster that is unfolding...
Sabaash !I have been hearing this from you repeatedly. When taken up for discussion, you never care to reply. Now one more attempt. Let me see whether you are really serious.
Please take the items one by one. They are 1.Indira's time train ran on time. Are you serious? I am sure you are speaking about the Emergency times. If yes is your answer then there is nothing more to discuss.
2.demo - What are the bad effects of Demo. Are you ready for a discussion in detail. Please tell me why you think demo was bad. Point by point I can counter you and prove you wrong.
3. Is GST a disaster. Why do you say this. Please tell me the reasons. I will discuss this wioth you.
4. Joblessness-let us discuss in detail.
5. Huge bank NPAs. Please tell us what you know about these NPAsand what are the contributing factors. Let us discuss.
6.ILFS and IDBI - what exactly you want to tell.
7. The so called MF disaster.
I find you to be a member with whom one can reason out and discuss and debate subjects. That is why this request.
If you were one of those C ing and Peeing (pun deliberate) type here, I would not have ventured out.
Let me see. I wait.