• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Modi Government Score Card for the last 4.3 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

a-TB

Copying and pasting in forum threads could be value added or it might be more like spam that is annoying at the very least.

This is true regardless of the source - main stream media and they are for profit enterprises and doing unscrupulous things to get attention. Main stream media is also under the pocket of dirty money and control by anti Hindu religions, especially in India. Occasionally there may be good analysis but like sheep some just believe anything in print or website.

Even CNN had a religious piece couple of years ago and chose to highlight Aghoris. The extreme of these people are highlighted with the chosen examples (could be made up) that eat dead people etc. I lost respect for even CNN for not being clean.

Indian news papers are full of unreliable and highly biased stories appealing to gullible few and they have an agenda.

Social media is subject to problems also but occasionally there are good analysis presented.

So one must assert good judgement in sharing posts from there at this forum.

I came across a Quora post forwarded by a friend in the Whatsapp media. But the analysis and video of discussions seem to make sense. So I am sharing it here.

The main question is 'why does Main Stream Media hate Modi so much'?

You can judge for yourself if this article has merit.

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-many-journalist-dislike-Modi/answer/दीपक-मेहता-Deepak-Mehta?ch=3&share=4933f2ae&srid=IRLx

If the above is true let us not believe all that the main stream media is reporting in India.

Being gullible is one thing, passing around that gullibility lowers the value of this forum. When that happens each one of the members here have obligations to call that out

Jaykay767

Bottom line is - "this govt's performance has been a huge mess" due to misguided policies.

It is showing now openly in the massive unemployment reports not only the nsso one, but in all opinion polls. Not to forget the farmer distress and protests.

And irrespective of any other achievements, the most important for a person, or family is job. Without a job, that family is ruined !! So what use is Ujwala, ujjala, fasal, Bhima, yojanas ???

Media bias, biased commentators etc.. cannot change this fact unfortunately !!

mkrishna100

PM Modi another Hitler, he is known as feku, says Raj Thackeray
Raj Thackeray said, "Our country is facing two major crises at the moment. One is Amit Shah, other is Narendra Modi. Our Prime Minister is known as feku (big mouth). Go to internet and search for feku, our PM Narendra Modi's name will pop up."

"For election campaign he is not saying anything about GST or demonetisation. Nothing. He is now playing the Hindu card," Raj Thackeray said.

mkrishna100

I will not b surprised if it happens but it will need some trigger to happen and that can be a staged assassination attempt on our PM or another staged ambush of our army convoy . Anything is possible to whip up passions and increase one's vote share during the elections . BTW who was held accountable for the Pulwama attack ?
Pakistan says India preparing another attack this month

jaythakar

I think we have gone over board in criticizing PM Modi! Do you agree with following?

Maj Gen Karnik's appeal for 2019 elections: “WHY OPPOSE Mr MODI” ?

1 Is Mr Modi, a foreigner ?
Has he had politically questionable life and is of bad character ?
Is he CORRUPT ?
Has he given any advantage, to his relatives, because he is on highest post of India ?
Is he anti national ?
Does he avoid work ?
Is he irresponsible ?
Is he imbalanced ?

2. The answers to all these questions, is a big NO. Then why are people developing an allergy to his name ?

3. It is a conspiracy of thieves, corrupt people, and media who misused their power, when in the Congress government and those who got undue favours from Congress government. Such people are misguiding general public and smartly organising negative propaganda, so they can loot the country again, as they were able to do so till 2014. Till 2014, these thieves, corrupt Deshdrohis were ruling us.

Mr Vajpayee was not supported by us in 2004, and we all had to suffer for 10 years. Now, if Mr Modi does not continue, we will be :-

(a) Misruled for a 100 years,
(b) This country will be divided, and,
(c) once again we, specially Hindus, (if at all, Hindus survive) will be slaves.

3. Many are accusing Mr Modi for :-
(a) Not building Ram Mandir.
(b) Not removing Article 370.
(c) Sharing government, with the PDP in J & K.
(d) Not depositing Rs 15 lakhs, in everyone’s account.
(e) Demonetizing currency.
(f) Dictatorial tendency.
(g) Being anti poor.
(h) Not giving “Acche Din”.

4. Ask yourself :-
(a) Did you get 100% marks in all subjects in examinations ?
(b) Did you purchase a house during your first job in the very 1st first year ?
(c) Do you build the fifth floor first or do you complete the foundation of the house, first ?
(d) While starting the car, do you apply fifth gear 1st, instead of first gear ?

5. Also Ask yourself a :-
(a) Who has the ability to build a Ram Mandir, ultimately?
(b) Who has the ability to have a stable government?
(c) Who can remove Article 370?
(d) Who can look after poor people of India & bring them out of poverty ?
(e) Who can ensure security of India ?
(f) Who can ensure that India is not broken ?
(g) Who is working 24 hours a day for welfare of people ?
IT IS ONLY Mr. MODI.

6. Think over this :--
a. Who partioned this country ?
b. Who called for cease fire, when we were winning during 1947 and left 1/3 J & K with Pakistan ? This has become constant source of trouble for us and for our generations to come.
c. Who was in power, when China humiliated this country ?
d. Who was in power when Mumbai blasts took place ?
e. Who killed 4000 Sikhs in riots ?
f. Who allowed and encouraged illegal Bangladeshis to enter and settle in India ?
g. Under whom, maximum corruption took place ?
h. Who returned Captured territory in 1965, like Hajipir Pass and returned one lakh POW’s of Pakistan, without any return in 1971 ?
i. Who was in government, when Kashmiri Pandits were driven out from J & K ?
j. Who removed Doordarshan logo “Satyam Shivam Sundaram”?
k. Who removed “Satyameva Jayate” from our coins ?
l. Who treated Hindus as second class citizens ?
m. Who, as per Article 30 (A), directed, that Gita and Ramayana cannot be taught in schools but allowed, teaching of Koran & Bible ?
n. Who took away 70 % of Hindu temple earnings & gave it to Masjid’s and Church’s ?
o. Who granted subsidy for Haj and taxed Amarnath yatra ?
p. Who kept 80 % of Indian people, poor, for the last about 70 years ?
q. Who favoured minorities, out of proportion ?
IT IS CONGRESS PARTY, RUN BY THE NEHRU/GANDHI FAMILY.

7. Murders :--
(a) Who killed Lal Bahadur Shastri when he was becoming a threat to Indira Gandhi ?
(b) Who killed Shyama Prasad Mukerjee and Deena Dayal Upadhyaya, when they were a threat to the Congress ?
(c) Who killed Veer Bahadur Singh, Rajesh Pilot, Mr Madhavrao Scindia, when they were emerging as a challenge to the dynasty of the great Gandhi Parivar ?
IT WAS CONGRESS GOVERNMENT AND NEHRU / GANDHI FAMILY.

9. If NOT MODI, whom do you want to govern INDIA ? :--
a. Gandhi parivar
b. Mulayam or Akhilesh Yadav
c. Mamta Banerjee
d. Mayawati
e. Lalu or Tejaswi
f. Communists
g. MQM
h. Thackerays
I. Chandrababu Naidu
j. Deve Gowda and family
k. Karunanidhi and family
& so many other like minded, pseudo secularists, corrupted & so called nationalists.

CHOICE IS YOURS.
FAISLA AAP KO KARNA HAI.

LOGIC says that, Mr Modi should continue for next 10 to 15 years. In that case, please educate :-
(a) the poor & illiterate people of India, who sell their vote for a paltry sum of Rs 500/-, a sari and a bottle of liquor
(b) ignorant educated people, specially Hindus, who are NOT aware of what is going to happen, if anyone else, but Mr Modi comes to power.

Forget ugly politics if you have a long vision and think about the stability of your upcoming generations.

Mahagadbandhan will NOT treat the public in an equal way, like Modi is treating all communities. no one is getting extra favours and benefits for vote bank politics.

I don’t like to be a secondary citizen in India and I do not favour unnecessary minority favoritism, so I will vote for MODI.
JAI HIND. JAI HO !!
All in all...MODI is our Man Of the Day in India!!

Vaagmi

"I will not b surprised if it happens but it will need some trigger to happen and that can be a staged assassination attempt on our PM or another staged ambush of our army convoy . Anything is possible to whip up passions and increase one's vote share during the elections . BTW who was held accountable for the Pulwama attack ?"

This is exactly what Pakistan has said.

"Pakistan says India preparing another attack this month"

This shows two things:
1. How jittery Pakistan is.
2. How far some of our own Imrankhan Bhakts are sold on this warped logic.

I just laugh at such childish talk and carry on. Some people will never change.

Vaagmi

Fyi - I recently read a report where a guy drove from chennai to Delhi on his bike and he cribbed and cribbed about the road conditions. In some places, the roads are so bad, it took 4 hrs or more to cover 50 kms in Madhya Pradesh,

I wonder, has this govt delivered anything at all ?? What a complete disaster this has been !!

And the Andh Bakths go on and on about voting for this govt. !! For what ?? To create more mess in the country ??
This presumes 1. That Madhyapradesh did not exist all these years and has suddenly popped up in the geography of India when BJP came to power.
2. That Congress never ruled this country nor Madhyapradesh and so BJP and Modi are solely responsible for the condition of the roads there.

What a childish perception of reality!!!

Jaykay767

This presumes 1. That Madhyapradesh did not exist all these years and has suddenly popped up in the geography of India when BJP came to power.
2. That Congress never ruled this country nor Madhyapradesh and so BJP and Modi are solely responsible for the condition of the roads there.

What a childish perception of reality!!!
Considering that local BJP ruled this state for 15 yrs, + centre govt for last 5 yrs, and that they touted that they have done yeoman work on the road infrastructure, this is a very sad state of affairs !!

Asking questions and holding the govt for answers is not childish, it is fundamental to democracy !!

prasad1

We travelled from Dwaraka to Somnath on roads like this in January 2019.

My BJP friend travelling with me could not accept the fact, He suggested that we come back to the same road in 2022, giving the government time to redo the road. Unfortunately, the roads have been bad for the last 5 years. There are no industries in Somnath, on the other hand, Surat roads are amazing.

Last edited:

zebra16

If only you had cared to at least read the caption underneath the picture, you would have been able to
camouflage your bias better.

The caption under the picture reads "Bad Roads picture for representational purpose" and it may not even be in Gujarat.

Lage Raho!!

zebra16

We travelled from Dwaraka to Somnath on roads like this in January 2019.

My BJP friend travelling with me could not accept the fact, He suggested that we come back to the same road in 2022, giving the government time to redo the road. Unfortunately, the roads have been bad for the last 5 years. There are no industries in Somnath, on the other hand, Surat roads are amazing.
Hmmm. The roads between Dwaraka and Somnath have been bad for 5 years? May be you are just referring to the tiny section of road between Madhavpur and Mangrol (distance less than 25 kms) which are under repairs?

Here are the visual evidences (accompanied by commentary) to the contrary:

I unreservedly agree that Surat roads are amazing.

prasad1

If only you had cared to at least read the caption underneath the picture, you would have been able to

The caption under the picture reads "Bad Roads picture for representational purpose" and it may not even be in Gujarat.

Lage Raho!!
Wow you are so smart!!! Should O bow down to your highness?
Why do you think you and your jalara group is only the smart ones?

I did not claim that the road picture was the one I took it (I gave credit to the original photo) It was only a representation. your ego is colouring your vision.

You don't have to prove that the stripes on your back are just an illusion.

Last edited:

Jaykay767

I will not b surprised if it happens but it will need some trigger to happen and that can be a staged assassination attempt on our PM or another staged ambush of our army convoy . Anything is possible to whip up passions and increase one's vote share during the elections . BTW who was held accountable for the Pulwama attack ?
Sadly, have to agree with you with all the shenanigans like namo film, namo tv, ads, social media drive, vindictive IT and ED raids, Modi ki sena, etc.. !!

I wonder why this govt is so desperate if they along with all opinion polls say they will win the election ??

zebra16

Wow you are so smart!!! Should O bow down to your highness?
Why do you think you and your jalara group is only the smart ones?

I did not claim that the road picture was the one I took it (I gave credit to the original photo) It was only a representation. your ego is colouring your vision.

You don't have to prove that the stripes on your back are just an illusion.
Then why were you putting out that clip? You think others are morons?

Zebras with stripes are any day better than hyenas and wolves even when they come in sheep clothing.
Always trying to pull wool over the eyes of others to push through your agenda. Of course the jalra group
are smart when they catch the copy pasters with their pants down.

You will be CALLED OUT ALWAYS whenever you try to pass fake stuff as news.

Why dont you respond to the video clips of Somnath Dwaraka roads, you liar?

prasad1

Then why were you putting out that clip? You think others are morons?

Zebras with stripes are any day better than hyenas and wolves even when they come in sheep clothing.
Always trying to pull wool over the eyes of others to push through your agenda. Of course the jalra group
are smart when they catch the copy pasters with their pants down.

You will be CALLED OUT ALWAYS whenever you try to pass fake stuff as news.

Why dont you respond to the video clips of Somnath Dwaraka roads, you liar?

If you fool yourself no one else to blame. I posted the picture giving the origin, but you jumped to a wrong conclusion and then self-congratulated on your stupidity.
There was no deception on my part. Then again there is no fun in fooling a simpleton like you who is delusional.

KRN

If you fool yourself no one else to blame. I posted the picture giving the origin, but you jumped to a wrong conclusion and then self-congratulated on your stupidity.
There was no deception on my part. Then again there is no fun in fooling a simpleton like you who is delusional.
Sir,
I am still awaiting your response to my query on how you can call a person who simply speaks out for Hindus as "Islamophobic".

Maha52

Lage Raho!!
You nailed one of the members of the liars club. They do come here with bundle of lies everyday and try to spread it. Keep it up sir :)

Last edited:

Maha52

1554908666150-png.7311 Modi Government Score Card for the last 4.3 years

Source: Face Book

1555293606644-png.7344 Modi Government Score Card for the last 4.3 years

1555118855488-png.7325 Modi Government Score Card for the last 4.3 years

1555118993216-png.7326 Modi Government Score Card for the last 4.3 years

1555119032136-png.7327 Modi Government Score Card for the last 4.3 years

1555293281495-png.7341 Modi Government Score Card for the last 4.3 years

1555119228318-png.7328 Modi Government Score Card for the last 4.3 years

1555119880418-png.7329 Modi Government Score Card for the last 4.3 years

1555135987466-png.7330 Modi Government Score Card for the last 4.3 years

1555136378968-png.7331 Modi Government Score Card for the last 4.3 years

1555293390633-png.7342 Modi Government Score Card for the last 4.3 years

1555293557051-png.7343 Modi Government Score Card for the last 4.3 years

1555293697017-png.7345 Modi Government Score Card for the last 4.3 years

1557448731163-png.7392 Modi Government Score Card for the last 4.3 years

1557448804210-png.7393 Modi Government Score Card for the last 4.3 years

1557448857439-png.7394 Modi Government Score Card for the last 4.3 years

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TIME magazine cover shows the globalization of Hinduphobia.

1557712820099-png.7400 Modi Government Score Card for the last 4.3 years

If some people in the West foolishly believe that the Hindu swastika has something to do with Nazis, the liberal is quite happy to let them keep believing that. It’s serving the liberal agenda. Why would the liberals act against the interest of their own propaganda

Read more at: https://www.opindia.com/2019/05/time-magazine-cover-shows-the-globalization-of-hinduphobia/
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Point by Point rebuttal to Time magazine article on Narendra Modi

Suffice to say, INDIA WILL WRITE IT'S OWN DESTINY, AND NOT THE WEST.

1557713063075-png.7401 Modi Government Score Card for the last 4.3 years

The TIME magazine published Modi as India’s Divider-in-Chief by Aatish Taseer on May 20 2019. Here is a point by point rebuttal by @WindsOfChange72

Read more at: https://www.pgurus.com/point-by-point-rebuttal-to-time-magazine-article-on-narendra-modi/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A prediction shared in a social media. Please save and compare on 23rd May

1557713500846-png.7402 Modi Government Score Card for the last 4.3 years

Last edited:

Vaagmi

Sadly, have to agree with you with all the shenanigans like namo film, namo tv, ads, social media drive, vindictive IT and ED raids, Modi ki sena, etc.. !!
I wonder why this govt is so desperate if they along with all opinion polls say they will win the election ??

Status
Not open for further replies.