• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Modi Government Score Card for the last 4.3 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkrishna100

Our solider has been captured because Prime Moron Narendra Modi has done nothing in 5 years to impress the voters & is now using Indian Armed Forces to hide his failures & to win 2019 General Election.

mkrishna100

Typical l Modi & his Bhakts Response

Where are the Jobs?

Are u not proud of the Air strike**
Why such Unemployment?
Why are u not happy with the Strike, u Pakistani**
Price rise??
Data to cheap mil raha hai na Mulle
Kisan protest?
Are u from JNU,You urban naxal

mkrishna100

PM @narendramodi today ( Fri 1 March 2019 ) at a Program in Kanya Kumari
I am proud that India’s first woman Defence Minister is from Tamil Nadu.

Subramania Swamy in Twitter today
I learn that our smash hit operation against terror camps in Pak and PoK was conceptualised by by just seven persons: PM NSA three service Chief and IB & RAW.

Our Question to Modiji:
  1. India's first Defence Minister was Indira Gandhi and she is not from TN .Nirmala Seetharaman is the Second Women defence minsiter .So Modiji do not spread fake news .
  2. Why was India's Current Defence Minsiter was not part of the Group that Undertook the surgical strike operation in Pak ? If you were proud of having a Women Defence Minister that too from TN why did you not include her in the core group of decision making ?

BTW I am neither an Urban Naxal nor an Anti Indian or a Pakistani Asking this question but an Indian Citizen who voted for you in 2014 General Election .

a-TB

For those who care about facts. Here is a recent new item

Please read this article

Sharing info from a friend.

Insolvency & Bankruptcy code is termed IBC

Essar Steel wants to settle its 54,000 cr Non Performing loans to banks taken between UPA period of 2004-14. The amount is huge ( 6 to 8 times defaults of scoundrels like Mallya and Nirav Modi and others given under the corrupt regime of Congress party )

Big victory for Modi. IBC is as big as other reforms that Modi has undertaken.

Media will not show such developments

The corrupt UPA government had given out 47 lac crores between 2007 to 2013.
Contrast this to only 19 lac crores disbursed by banks from 1947 to 2006.

People want to bring back the looters to power in the next election??

God save India.

vgane

PM @narendramodi today ( Fri 1 March 2019 ) at a Program in Kanya Kumari
I am proud that India’s first woman Defence Minister is from Tamil Nadu.

Subramania Swamy in Twitter today
I learn that our smash hit operation against terror camps in Pak and PoK was conceptualised by by just seven persons: PM NSA three service Chief and IB & RAW.

Our Question to Modiji:
  1. India's first Defence Minister was Indira Gandhi and she is not from TN .Nirmala Seetharaman is the Second Women defence minsiter .So Modiji do not spread fake news .
  2. Why was India's Current Defence Minsiter was not part of the Group that Undertook the surgical strike operation in Pak ? If you were proud of having a Women Defence Minister that too from TN why did you not include her in the core group of decision making ?
BTW I am neither an Urban Naxal nor an Anti Indian or a Pakistani Asking this question but an Indian Citizen who voted for you in 2014 General Election .
I would rate Ajit Doval high on defence strategy....NSA has greater experience in this...Also it is Modi's way of planning..For example Demontization was kept a secret and even Arun Jaitley, Union Finance Minister was not in the loop

sravna

To those who keep criticizing Modi, let me ask what was the scorecard of the previous governments? Modi, ost importantly has definitely taken away the image of India as a soft and weak state and this image building is most badly needed if India is to project itself as a potential superpower. I think Modi has got his priorities right and the real substance will definitely soon follow.

a-TB

To those who keep criticizing Modi, let me ask what was the scorecard of the previous governments? Modi, ost importantly has definitely taken away the image of India as a soft and weak state and this image building is most badly needed if India is to project itself as a potential superpower. I think Modi has got his priorities right and the real substance will definitely soon follow.
Excellent Point. Score card for prior years is needed to have actual comparison.

a-TB

I would rate Ajit Doval high on defence strategy....NSA has greater experience in this...Also it is Modi's way of planning..For example Demontization was kept a secret and even Arun Jaitley, Union Finance Minister was not in the loop
I read an analysis somewhere that one of the strategic thing that PM Modi did is to develop tremendous relations with all those nations surrounding China in a world map. Pakistan's big friend if China and China is a kind of threat. Some of the threat is getting neutralized by well executed strategy.

Jaykay767

Sorry Sravna, have to disagree.

All of us booted out the previous govt for issues known to all and voted for the current govt due to the development platform. Remember the sabka sath sabka Vikas.

Now with the disastrous policies of demo and GST, the entire economy is in a mess leading to bank NPAs, farm crisis, construction workers in dire poverty. Etc.. Not to mention the communal hate rhetoric, lupynchistan, gau rakshaks, etc..

They have simply not delivered on their promises, that is the core issue. I can assure you, many of us don't hate specific personalities, even though we don't agree. So definitely not opposing for the sake of opposong due to hatred.

prasad1

Sorry Sravna, have to disagree.

All of us booted out the previous govt for issues known to all and voted for the current govt due to the development platform. Remember the sabka sath sabka Vikas.

Now with the disastrous policies of demo and GST, the entire economy is in a mess leading to bank NPAs, farm crisis, construction workers in dire poverty. Etc.. Not to mention the communal hate rhetoric, lupynchistan, gau rakshaks, etc..

They have simply not delivered on their promises, that is the core issue. I can assure you, many of us don't hate specific personalities, even though we don't agree. So definitely not opposing for the sake of opposong due to hatred.
I agree.
I as a PIO admire Modi as a salesman, as an administrator he has missed the opportunities.
And please don't quote me the failures of previous governments, that is not an excuse for present governments failure.

Jaykay767

I agree.
I as a PIO admire Modi as a salesman, as an administrator he has missed the opportunities.
And please don't quote me the failures of previous governments, that is not an excuse for present governments failure.
Absolutely and many of us were happy that we had a party and leader focussed on developmental platform in 2014 !!

Now, with such a disastrous failure, we have no choice but to go back to same congress, mahagatbhandan.

Suddenly people are assuming motives, that some of us are switching back to congress.

Jaykay767

Secondly, why did the ‘Make in India’ champion Narendra Modi not want technology transfer for such a superb fighter as the Rafale, unless he did not want any more of these fighters to be built in India? And why wouldn’t he want more Rafale fighters unless he had decided that his government would buy a different fighter to satisfy the IAF’s requirement of 126 multi-role combat aircraft?

Well, the process for that last was put in motion almost immediately. Months after the Rafale deal was signed and sealed, the government sent out an RFI (Request for Information) for 110 more aircraft. And this time, then Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar made it clear that the preference was for single-engine fighters (although the same set of aircraft as in the MMRCA contest have since come into the arena once again).

Who are the potential vendors of single-engine fighters?

SAAB (Gripen) and Lockheed Martin (F-16, now changed to F-21). And guess who SAAB tied up with as its Indian partner to execute offsets if it won the bid? The Adani Group of Gautam Adani.

Read more at: https://www.deccanherald.com/national/national-politics/what-all-can-the-court-overlook-in-the-rafale-matter-723110.html

Kodukku

இது எப்படி இருக்கு ...??

1552754474443-png.7208 Modi Government Score Card for the last 4.3 years

Source: Google images

அடையாறு அடிகளாருக்கே வெளிச்சம்...:)

Thank God for the Opposition parties coming together and formation of Mahagathbandan or multiple gathbandhans. Formation is different and achieving the goal is different. Will they unite until election is over...???..A million dollar question indeed. lol

As the leader has rightly said that his Government is 'majboot sarkar' (strong government) in contrast to the opposition's 'majboor' (helpless) combine which may send the country to ICU.

General public are best judges and will decide the Government that they want to be ruled.

Let us wait for the verdict which will be the REAL score card.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.