• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Mirchi Pakoda, Aloo Bonda and Mirchi Pakoda Chat/ Milagaai bajji in tamil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally we have some summer here and I love it cause its been raining too, don't really like the thundering but will not complain and enjoy the 2 months of hot weather before it starts getting cold again. We picked up these big chillies (bajji milagaai) to have and we enjoy hot pakodas in the rain. But these are very spicy and Max I can do is have bite and then jump around,but my husband and (Neighbour Friend) love them and will sweat, have tears in their eye but will still have these. I make a potato filling for the jalapenos, and make aloo bonda with the left over filling. After having one he could not have his second one since it was spicy and later it was turned into a yummy Mirchi Pakoda Chat. It still was spicy but he enjoyed it.

MirchiPakoda.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back