• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Mirage jets destroy Pakistan terror camp with 1,000 kg bombs in pre-dawn strike

prasad1

The first announcement of the Indian airstrikes came from the Pakistani army spokesperson, through his Twitter account. He posted photographs of four craters on a hillside near Jaba outside Balakot, claiming that only trees had been hit.

At 11.30 India time, foreign secretary Gokhale provided this official assessment: “In this operation, a very large number of JeM terrorists, trainers, senior commanders and groups of jihadis who were being trained for fidayeen action were eliminated”. No questions were taken at this media appearance.

Before and after the Indian official statements, there were reports in the Indian media, citing unnamed sources, that over 300 terrorists had been killed. “IAF hits main Jaish camp deep across LoC in Balakot, 200-300 killed: Sources,” said the Hindustan Times report.

There was, however, no mention of the number of dead in any official statement. On the evening of February 28, Air Vice Marshal R.G.K. Kapoor said that there was “fairly credible evidence” to prove that there was damage to the camps. However, he said that it would be “premature” to give the number of casualties. “We got the desired effect,” he said, without elaborating, at the press conference in front of South Block.
Pakistan had claimed on the first day that four bombs had been jettisoned by Indian planes in a hurry as they returned back to their airspace after being challenged by Pakistani aircraft. The spokesperson had also said that Google earth satellite imagery – which was updated a week ago – would show that there was no building at the site.

prasad1

What does the open source satellite imagery analysis say?

There have been two analyses published by international researchers so far on the effectiveness of the Indian strike using satellite imagery.

Nathan Ruser, a researcher at Australian Strategic Policy Institute’s International Cyber Policy Centre, claims that imagery acquired on the morning of February 27 shows “no evidence of damage to the facility or nearby areas is visible on the images”. He used the vegetation disturbance to claim to have identified “three clear impact areas between 150 and 200 metres from the edge of the facility.” He also said that it was unlikely that the highly accurate bombs would miss their targets and felt that the India was deliberately missing the facility to give a signal to Pakistan.

On the other side of the globe, Michael Jakob Sheldon, a Digital Forensic Research Associate at the Atlantic Council’s Digital Forensic Research Lab, also analysed photographs and satellite imagery.
He wrote that he had been able to confirm that strike “did, in fact, take place near Jaba top”, with the help of positive match between tree clusters and buildings, but that he “was unable to confirm that any bombs reached buildings associated with [the madrasa]”.

He also agreed that a photo published by ANI of a blue-roofed gate house to a compound did seem to match satellite imagery. As per the ANI tweet posted on February 26, the JeM facility posted in the picture had been destroyed.

But based on the lack of damage evident in the post-strike satellite imagery, he too concluded that the Indian attack had been unsuccessful.

prasad1

I know many India lovers are Modi Bhakts. But not all India lovers are Modi fans.
People misunderstand the Democratic Republic of India and assume it is BJP. That is not true.

Does Modi government lie, YES. It is very similar to Trump lies.
To demand honesty in government statements is not Anti-national, and it is not Anti-India.

Jaykay767

Both trump and Modi govt lies.

Trump supporters are totally racist and they are aligned to him. They don't care if he lies but openly admit on mainstream media, on social media forums that he lies. But they care about performance on economy, jobs, which he has somehow delivered well despite the "crap he is" and his "crap team".

BJP supporters actually don't care if the govt lies, they are wedded to the RSS ideology. They also don't care about the economic performance, in fact they don't care about performance on any front (eg, they don't care if rafale is delayed due to the cancellation of the old deal and signing a new one after 18 months) and that it costed us 1 mig fighter in the recent air fight. And they don't care about poor, if farmers die, or if construction workers are in dire poverty, they care about nothing other than their RSS ideology and their leaders.

Most importantly they will never accept any of this, nor accept that their govt lies, basically will never accept anything negative about this govt, even if a large part of india had moved on from this jumla govt back to the congress mahagatbhandan. LOL.

renuka

Didnt anyone see the video recording of the Jaish E Muhd leader getting angry with Imran Khan and calling him a traitor to Muslims for releasing Abhinandan and he was also ranting that the madrasah was bombed.

He confirmed that the Indian attacks did hit their targets.

Jaykay767

Didnt anyone see the video recording of the Jaish E Muhd leader getting angry with Imran Khan and calling him a traitor to Muslims for releasing Abhinandan and he was also ranting that the madrasah was bombed.

He confirmed that the Indian attacks did hit their targets.
No, will definitely catchup on that.

But with such lies and propaganda in the last few days, I have now come to a point where everything our govt/media says is questionable. Not only me, a lot of people on social media are asking the same thing.

How and why did the Pulwama happen ?,

Did the Balakot air strikes hit anything at all ?

Did we lose 2 mig jets as claimed by international media or only 1 jet ? They did not retract this story despite furious denials from india.

renuka

No, will definitely catchup on that.

But with such lies and propaganda in the last few days, I have now come to a point where everything our govt/media says is questionable. Not only me, a lot of people on social media are asking the same thing.

How and why did the Pulwama happen ?,

Did the Balakot air strikes hit anything at all ?

Did we lose 2 mig jets as claimed by international media or only 1 jet ? They did not retract this story despite furious denials from india.
God knows...Pakistan also is nicely lying and they want Imran Khan to be given Nobel peace prize.

Abhinandan looked so spaced out and expressionless when he came back.
God knows what really is going onn

CHANDRU1849

The Dravadians say Tamilians cannot say Aryans were reached India thru khyber pass. Tamilians had actually migrated from Sindh which is in Pakistan. The Tamil fanatics cannot throw stones sitting in a glass room.

renuka

I am proud to be an Indian that to South Indian. Ahbinandan proved it.

Abhinandan was able to unite entire India and and all Indians around the world.

He is one heck of a hero..tall..handsome..brave..
calm..composed..and that mustache!

I never used to like mustache but now I have changed my mind.

His parents are gifted to have a son like him.

KRN

BJP supporters actually don't care if the govt lies, they are wedded to the RSS ideology. They also don't care about the economic performance, in fact they don't care about performance on any front (eg, they don't care if rafale is delayed due to the cancellation of the old deal and signing a new one after 18 months) and that it costed us 1 mig fighter in the recent air fight. And they don't care about poor, if farmers die, or if construction workers are in dire poverty, they care about nothing other than their RSS ideology and their leaders.
I had voted for BJP in the past elections. I might still do in the present elections, even though I do not support them on several grounds. Because I have seen what UPA has done for consecutive tenures and I think it is in the nation's interest that the likes of Lalu Yadav, Mayawati, Chidambaram etc should not rule us. I do like RSS ideology which has been often demonized by the media with false propaganda (like, false accusations that RSS was behind the assassination of Gandhiji). On the other hand I am extremely disappointed with both RSS AND BJP NB because they have done precious little to correct a lot of biased treatment prevailing against Hindus. Like the way Hindu temples are (mis)ruled by state governments, a topic that has been much discussed in earlier threads. I am amazed that RSS should have allowed this golden chance to slip away. Normally they are a conscientious group. There are many issues apart from the ones that you highlighted, where the BJP govt didnt do its duty. Like with the biased laws against menfolk. Arent the male citizens deserving of being treated as equal citizens in the country? In the name of being "pro-women" the Modi Govt has allowed many anti-men laws to continue, which are against natural justice, and which is wrecking damage upon the social fabric of the nation. So there are many areas where this Govt has proved short sighted, reckless and callous. Nevertheless, the alternative of a Rahul - Lalu - Yechury -Mayawati coalition does not strike to me as what the nation wants now. So I might still vote for Modis party in the coming elections. Or I might not vote at all.

importantly they will never accept any of this, nor accept that their govt lies, basically will never accept anything negative about this govt, even if a large part of india had moved on from this jumla govt back to the congress mahagatbhandan. LOL.

I think the days of punitive surgical strike is over. The need of the hour is to capture entire pakistan, take back all our territories and in rest of the region allow pakistan to rule with Defence, foreign Affairs and Internal Security in India's Control. Or else terrorism will keep on raising its ugly head and become dangerous to entire world.

When the initial news of the strikes appeared in the media, the dynasty slaves and chelas uniformly shouted that the actions of the air force should not be politicised by the govt. That this is a victory of the IAF , not Modi. This is the sacrifice of the armed forces, not BJP etc etc. This was trending in the first few days. However these very same dynasty chelas now want to politicize the matter because there are questions/doubts over the number of terrorists killed in the strike. Govt cannot politicize if the operation is a success but the opposition can politicize if the strike failed - this is the argument. Doesn't it prove that these dynast slaves are hypocrites to the core with no principles? That the dynast slaves are even gleeful that the balakot strike could be less successful in dismantling the terrorists than originally thought is truly disgusting. These slaves always put their party interest over national security. Is it any surprise then that they are called anti-national?

On media bias, fake news, truth etc.

All along it is the dynasty chelas and slaves who would believe anything and everything that the main stream media said because it suited them. Whatever said in the media against BJP or Modi must be true. This was the line they took. Anyone questioning the veracity of the news item is a bakth, they thundered.

It must be crystal clear to anyone reading news that a majority of the indian media is corrupt. They are loyal to the corrupt dynasts just as the dynast chelas are. All the hit jobs against the ruling govt were discussed with relish. The dynast slaves would not even entertain the idea of fake news then. Now these very same chelas are crying hoarse that the media is biased, is doing govt's propaganda etc etc LOL! Again, no principle.

prasad1

On media bias, fake news, truth etc.

It must be crystal clear to anyone reading news that a majority of the indian media is corrupt. They are loyal to the corrupt dynasts just as the dynast chelas are.

That is what all bhakts say because they can not face the TRUTH.
We are the media. (or whoever can openly accept the facts and are rational).

Last edited:
I can totally understand. The dynasty chelas whose whole participation in the forum largely depends on selective cut, copy and paste of news articles from the web will have to necessarily believe that a majority of these said news items represent the Truth. Truth remains truth whether written in big capital letters or not.

I am pointing out this act of crying hoarse in the last few days about fake news, propaganda etc etc. It is ironical.

tbs

Abhinandan was able to unite entire India and and all Indians around the world.

He is one heck of a hero..tall..handsome..brave..
calm..composed..and that mustache!

I never used to like mustache but now I have changed my mind.

His parents are gifted to have a son like him.
hi

Dear Doctor,,

we have Mustache allowance in the army....i used to get it....Mustache is part of defence culture....after

retirement from army...i still keep big mustache....i can't imagine my face without mustache...but in

tamil brahmin culture...mustache should be shaved of everytime...its kind of respect to elders.....

my grand father was in british police...so he used to keep mustache...now i keep ..my father's

family/my mother's family nobody has mustache....except me now..

Follow Tamil Brahmins on Social Media

Latest posts