• If you are using hotmail, outlook, live or rediffmail email and is trying to register or have registered with the website, please read this post.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Matrimonial-Bride Required for a Boy at Coimbatore

Status
Not open for further replies.

aparkris1

Brahmin girl required for a boy employed at Coimbatore with an MNC. The girl should be between 35 to 40 and any widow/divercee in any subsect is acceptable. She should be very transperant and prepared to lead a new life. Employed girls are prefered and no dowry/expectation. Very simple marriage and early response will be highly appreciated. Horoscope matching is not essential. The boy's star is swathi (kowdanya gothram). His DOB 14/03/1963 Pl contact 9380571466/ email id [email protected] at the earliest
:smow:

Last edited:

hariharan1972

Alliance for my sister

Hello,

We are a family of Telugu Brahmins (Gothra : Srivatsa) located at Bangalore. I am seeking alliance for my sister.

About my family

Father – Mr N Ramanathan, Retired from Madras Port Trust

Mother – Mrs R Lakshmi, House wife

We were originally from Chennai. Both myself & my sister were educated in Chennai. I moved to Karnataka in 1996 for my employment. In 2004, my parents & sister moved along with me to Bangalore.

We have our own independent house at Bangalore

About my sister

Name : R. Nithya Kalyani

DATE OF BIRTH: 10 TH DECEMBER 1980

TIME OF BIRTH: 9.40 AM

DAY: WEDNESDAY

STAR: POORVASHADA 4TH PADHA

GOTHRA: SRIVATSA

EDUCATION : B.A in ECONOMICS and has done APTECH COURSE in COMPUTER APPLICATIONS.

She has a normal complexion and can converse in Telugu, Tamil, English & Hindi. Knows a bit of kannada

I am employed with Wipro Technologies as Program Manager.

Inviting alliances from Decent Telugu Brahmin family, Graduate+, employed with a reputable organisation, around 30-31 years.

Details can be please mailed to : [email protected] or posted in this forum to enable us to contact with horoscope etc..

Dear Sir/ Madamji,

Namaskarams,

I wish to introduce that I have started a 'JATHAKA PARIVARTHANI' office. I have got more than 4000 horoscopes both Brahmin's Boys and Girls (each more than 2000). I can help u to select horoscopes according to your expectations from the available horoscopes. I being an astrologer for the past 15 years I can do matching and prediction. If you are interested please reply either by e.mail, post or by phone.
My Phone numbers are:

Phone: 044- 42657136 and Cell: 9884468853

e.mail
[email protected]

I am enclosing herewith the registration form which is self-explanatory.

For selecting horoscopes I need yours/your sons/your daughter’s horoscope.

Please reply.

with high regards,

N.S.VASAN

snrajan

We are looking for a suitable match for my b-in-law.
His name is P.R.Ananthanarayanan aged 39 years.
and residing at Kolkata with his father who is 78 years old manages himself well and staying with him. He has one elder brother who is married and well settled at his own house with his children.
The boy is only educated upto inter and working in an Export Orgn. and earning handsomely, having his own house.
We are looking for suitable match for him but so far we have not succeeded. We are not very much particular about matching Horoscopes but he has a horoscope. Any other details I can provide.

Please note that there will be no Demand of any sort.

If some suitable gal is willing to settle in Kolkata from a respctable family, we are ready for an immediate marriage Thali Kattu at any Temple of their choice.

Please reply soon. Or you can talk to me, my mob. no.09450592513

Last edited:
Dear Sir/ Madamji,

Namaskarams,

I wish to introduce that I have started a 'JATHAKA PARIVARTHANI' office. I have got more than 4000 horoscopes both Brahmin's Boys and Girls which includes Vaisnanva’s [Iyengars - each more than 2000]. Among them number of divorcee horoscopes are also available. I can help u to select horoscopes according to your expectations from the available horoscopes. I being an astrologer for the past 15 years I can do matching and prediction. If you are interested please reply either by e.mail, post or by phone.
If necessary I can match the horoscope and send you the matching chart for your immediate action. Before proceeding I will get consent from the girl/boys side orally without showing your identity. On hearing consent from both sides I will do matching according the horoscopes. Initially the horoscope will be selected as per the star of the girls and boys. For every registered member personal contact and individual attention will be given.

My Phone numbers are:
e.mail: [email protected]

I am enclosing herewith the registration form which is self-explanatory. The registration fee of Rs.1000 may be sent through DD drawn in favour of N.SRINIVASAN payable at CHENNAI.

Mailing address is

N.SRINIVASAN,
60, NARAYANAPURAM MAIN ROAD,
CHOOLAIMEDU, CHENNAI - 600094.
TAMILNADU.
For selecting horoscopes I need yours/your sons/your daughter’s horoscope Please reply.
Please Note: Under any circumstances your identity will not be reveled to any person without your consent. While making enquiry with opposite person without reveling your name or identity enquiries will be made and consent will be obtained. After getting their consent with your permission whole matter will be informed.
with high regards,
N.S.VASAN

Dear Sir/ Madamji,

Namaskarams,

I wish to introduce that I have started a 'JATHAKA PARIVARTHANI' office. I have got more than 4000 horoscopes both Brahmin's Boys and Girls which includes Vaisnanva’s [Iyengars - each more than 2000]. Among them number of divorcee horoscopes are also available. I can help u to select horoscopes according to your expectations from the available horoscopes. I being an astrologer for the past 15 years I can do matching and prediction. If you are interested please reply either by e.mail, post or by phone.
If necessary I can match the horoscope and send you the matching chart for your immediate action. Before proceeding I will get consent from the girl/boys side orally without showing your identity. On hearing consent from both sides I will do matching according the horoscopes. Initially the horoscope will be selected as per the star of the girls and boys. For every registered member personal contact and individual attention will be given.

My Phone numbers are:
e.mail: [email protected]

I am enclosing herewith the registration form which is self-explanatory. The registration fee of Rs.1000 may be sent through DD drawn in favour of N.SRINIVASAN payable at CHENNAI.

Mailing address is

N.SRINIVASAN,
60, NARAYANAPURAM MAIN ROAD,
CHOOLAIMEDU, CHENNAI - 600094.
TAMILNADU.
For selecting horoscopes I need yours/your sons/your daughter’s horoscope Please reply.
Please Note: Under any circumstances your identity will not be reveled to any person without your consent. While making enquiry with opposite person without reveling your name or identity enquiries will be made and consent will be obtained. After getting their consent with your permission whole matter will be informed.
with high regards,
N.S.VASAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow Tamil Brahmins on Social Media

Latest posts

Thank you for visiting TamilBrahmins.com

You seem to have an Ad Blocker on.

We depend on advertising to keep our content free for you. Please consider whitelisting us in your ad blocker so that we can continue to provide the content you have come here to enjoy.

You can also donate financially if you can. Please Click Here on how you can do that.