• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Mathrubhumi - Nielsen Survey results For Kerala

KRN

According to this survey by Mathrubhumi, a popular malayalam newspaper, NDA is all set to open its account in Kerala by winning the prestigious Thiruvananthapuram seat. (Presently held by Sasi Tharoor)

Jaykay767

By the way, I don't blame Shashi, I mean Mehr Tharar is incredibly beautiful like most Pakistanis are !!

Hang on, no need to blame me as Pakistan lover...etc. LOL. The ridiculous Bakths have made it impossible to even write light hearted humour !!!

KRN

The survey predicts neck to neck fight in two other constituencies of Kerala.
PATHANAMTHITTA (near SABARIMALA)
LDF 29℅
UDF 32℅
NDA 31℅
PALAKKAD LS CONSTITUENCY
LDF 34℅

KRN

The survey predicts close three cornered fights in two other constituencies of Kerala.

PATHANAMTHITTA (near SABARIMALA)

LDF 29℅
UDF 32℅
NDA 31℅

PALAKKAD

LDF 34℅
UDF 30℅
NDA 31℅

Janaki Jambunathan

Looks like people didn't like the Shashi tharoor Leelai with Pakistani Mehr Tharar !!

LOL !!!
By the way, I don't blame Shashi, I mean Mehr Tharar is incredibly beautiful like most Pakistanis are !!

Hang on, no need to blame me as Pakistan lover...etc. LOL. The ridiculous Bakths have made it impossible to even write light hearted humour !!!
Don't blame him for his Pakistan Leela - How about Leela at Leela Palace ? Who is to be blamed?

Women Pakistani or Indian will not tolerate such sexy comments under the guise of light hearted joke They call it filthy

mkrishna100

The Sabaraimala Issue will help increase BJP Voting percentage in Kerala and how many seats they will get is not known but their vote share will increase .
Also in W Bengal BJP will do much better and the loss of communists will be gain of BJP in W Bengal and I doubt whether Congress would be able to grab the swinging communists votes in W Bengal due to lack of any tall local leader there .
Kerala , Karnataka , W Bengal this time BJP will do much better but cant say how it will translate into seats .

Jaykay767

Don't blame him for his Pakistan Leela - How about Leela at Leela Palace ? Who is to be blamed?

Women Pakistani or Indian will not tolerate such sexy comments under the guise of light hearted joke They call it filthy
Like a idiot's mind is fully retarded, a filthy mind can only see filth. It cannot see beauty nor humour nor !

LOL

Jaykay767

MCPs can see both beauty and humour in the color of the undergarments of Jayapradha and the Ghungat of Rabri Devi - Only Toxic mind enjoys toxic humour!
Filthy mind only looks for filth and fills the mind by dwelling on such under filth !!
Filthy mind has also successfully upgraded into the idiot category !

LOL !! Astonishing price of crap !

Janaki Jambunathan

Filthy mind only looks for filth and fills the mind by dwelling on such under filth !!
Filthy mind has also successfully upgraded into the idiot category !

LOL !! Astonishing price of crap !
Gloryfing the beauty of Pakistani woman is like Soundarya lahiri on Parvathy the moron thinks! He is no Shankara and such comments on beauty comes from polluted imbecile mind and his lahiri is not acceptable as its sexiest jibe!

Jaykay767

Gloryfing the beauty of Pakistani woman is like Soundarya lahiri on Parvathy the moron thinks! He is no Shankara and such comments on beauty comes from polluted imbecile mind and his lahiri is not acceptable as its sexiest jibe!
Gosh, what a moronic idiot comment. Moronic Idiots are totally retarded and don't have any basic common sense. For such moronic retarded idiots, Leelai and extremely beautiful means sexist comment !!

Such filthy minds will only inhabit such filthy thoughts !!!

Janaki Jambunathan

Gosh, what a moronic idiot comment. Moronic Idiots are totally retarded and don't have any basic common sense. For such moronic retarded idiots, Leelai and extremely beautiful means sexist comment !!

Such filthy minds will only inhabit such filthy thoughts !!!
Senile demented moron cannot find fault with Tharoors leela with Tharar instead justifies - Pakistani women are more beautiful than his Kashmiri wife.

Is Tharoor Krishna - what is the message you are giving by his leela?

Crude misogynistic !

Jaykay767

Moronic retarded bloody idiot,
Do you have any common sense? Do you need help to get admitted to mental institution ??

In which language " leelai" has bad connotation and means sexist comment? Or sexual harassment ? How hard is it to understand ??

Either prove or explain how Leelai means sexual harassment, or sexual innuendo, or sexist comment or just shut the crap !!

Jaykay767

Just take note, I didn't start it, you did and made derogatory comment about my post.

So for every personal attack there will be definitely be an even more vicious counter !!

Don't ever make a derogatory comment saying this is sexist comment etc.. without absolute solid basis and justification.

Jaykay767

Gosh, can you first use common sense and analyse this again ??

So what if Shashi Leelai is not the same as Krishna leelai??

Shashi and Mehr had an affair, and by all press accounts, it was a consensual one. and she did not accuse him of any sexual harassment.

So in what world, can we call my naming this affair as Leelai as sexist or sexual harassment ???

Jaykay767

And if calling it an affair is not deemed sexist, then how can using the word leelai be called sexist ?? What direct or indirect innuendo does colloquial Leelai mean ??

And if you can explain without personal abuses and calling names, I am happy to listen !!