• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Marathi revelation "Jesus Christ" is a Tamil

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are lot of stories woven around the life and times of Jesus Christ! But this is the first time that shows him as a Tamil Hindu...Though the aspect that he attained samadhi in Kashmir was in circulation!

ஏசு கிறிஸ்து பிறப்பால் தமிழர்:இமயமலையில் ஜீவ சமாதி அடைந்ததாக மராத்தி புத்தகத்தில் தகவல்
கருத்துகள்

செவ்வாய், பெப்ரவரி 23,2016, 3:10 PM IST

201602231512226977_Jesus-Christ-was-a-Tamil-Hindu-he-spent-last-phase-of-his_SECVPF.gif

புதுடெல்லி,

ஏசு கிறிஸ்து பிறப்பால் தமிழர் என்றும் அவரின் தாய் மொழி தமிழ் என்றும், கடைசி காலத்தில் அவர் இமயமலையில் ஜீவ சமாதி அடைந்தார் என்றும் கணேஷ் தாமோதர் சாவர்கர் எனபவர் Christ Parichay என்ற புத்தகத்தில் எழுதி உள்ளார். சாவர்கர் நேஷனல் மெமோரியல் என்ற அமைப்பு வரும் 26ம் தேதி Christ Parichay புத்தகத்தின் மராத்தி மொழியாக்கத்தை வெளியிட உள்ளது.

கணேஷ் தாமோதர் சாவர்கர் என்பவர் புத்தகத்தில் ஏசு கிறிஸ்து பற்றி கூறியுள்ளதாவது:

1) ஏசு கிறிஸ்துவின் உண்மையான பெயர் கேசவ் கிருஷ்ணா என்றும். தமிழ் தான் அவரது தாய் மொழி என்று குறிப்பிடப்பட்டுள்ளது.

2) ஏசு கிறிஸ்து தமிழகத்து இந்துக்களை போல கருப்பு நிறம் கொண்டவர் என்றும். தச்சு தொழில் செய்யும் ஆசாரி குலத்தில் பிறந்தவர். இருப்பினும் அந்த ஜாதி விஸ்வகர்மா என்று கூறப்பட்டுள்ளது.

3) ஏசு கிறிஸ்துவின் தந்தை பெயர் சேசப்பன். அதுதான் காலப்போக்கில் ம்றுவி சேஷப் என்றும், பிறகு, ஜோசப் என்றும் அழைக்கப்பட்டு வருகிறது.

4) ஏசுவை சிலுவையில் அறைந்த பிறகு, தனது யோகத்திறமையால் உயிரோடு இருந்தார். அவை சக தோழர்களை மீட்டு, சித்த வைத்திய முறையில், சிலுவை காயங்களை குணப்படுத்தினர். இறுதி காலத்தில், இமயமலை பகுதியில், ஏசு சிவபெருமானை நோக்கி தியானம் செய்து வந்ததாக கூறப்பட்டுள்ளது.

5) ஏசு தனது 49வது வயதில், இந்த உடலை விட்டு ஆழ்நிலை சமாதி நிலைக்கு சென்று, ஏசு தனது உயிரை துறந்து முக்தியடைந்தார் என்றும். இப்போதும், காஷ்மீரில் ஈஷாநாத் என்ற பெயரில் அவர் ஜீவமுக்தியடைந்த சமாதி உள்ளதாக இந்த புத்தகத்தில் கூறப்பட்டுள்ளது.

1946-ம் ஆண்டு எழுதப்பட்ட இந்த புத்தகம் மராத்தி மொழியில் இம்மாதம் வெளியாக உள்ள நிலையில் பெரும் சர்ச்சையை கிளப்பி உள்ளது.

http://www.dailythanthi.com/News/In...ist-was-a-Tamil-Hindu-he-spent-last-phase.vpf

Ganesh Damodar Savarkar alias Babarao Savarkar is one among the five persons who satarted RSS.

Babarao Savarkar's essay on nationalism "Rashtra Mimansa"was abridged into "We, and our Nationhood, Defined", by Golwalkar, in

1938, which was the first systematic statement of the
Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh ideology.

Then the reliability of the Story goes without saying!!

Last edited:
Are you sure Jaykay did not write this article?
After all he has a theory that Jesus was Krishna!LOL

Dear Renu,

I too thought of Jaykay Ji when I read this article. And....... it reminds me of this:

Kirupanandha Variyar once explained that cricket game was discovered by Tamilians! Because...

'Giri' means mountain; kettu means spoil / destroy. When a mountain is destroyed, a plain ground is got.

People started playing on this ground and named the game as 'Girikettu' which transformed as 'kirikettu'

and then as 'cricket'!! :lol:
Note: This is an imaginary story written by Cho Ramaswamy in his magazine Thuglak, when I was a school kid.

nice definition for cricket!!!
Yes Sir! Variyar was a genius! :hail:

I cherish his blessing and an appreciation in writing, when I gave a veena recital in his presence.

I was in my early twenties then. :)

But this definition was given by Cho who tried to imitate Variyar.

That's great. I have heard Shri Variyar's speeches only on radio. Was not lucky enough to meet him in person. He is one of the rare personalities I also do admire. His speeches has been quite inspirational even to day. Can we also have the honor of hearing you play Veena in this forum Madam? May be you can upload an audio clip. 'Raghuvamsa sudha' is my favorite. I love to hear this song particularly on Veena because some how I think this song is specifically composed for playing on Veena.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back