• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Love Marriage-against parents due to astro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All

My name is Ganesh.I am a brahmin and 27 years old.I loved a brahmin girl and married her on Oct 6 2011.

My Birth date time and place: 26 Feb 1987 Time 10.25Am Place Tenkasi ,Thiruvonam Nakashtra

My Wife's Birth date time and place:19 June 1989 time 7.25 Am Place KUmbakonam Moola Nakshatra

We did a marraige which were opposed by both parents due to adverse effects predicted in Astro.My dad expired on Aug 26 2013 in an accident.One of the astrologer warned me that moola will kill father in law..I had no way have to marry that girl due to unavoidable circumstances.Now people blame me and her in my family.I love my dad very much than all but dont know why god made me to do these am unable to digest all

I have attached my dad's jaathakam.Please detail me what has exactly happened.

My dad Birth date time and place:13 May 1955 Kumbakonam 2.55 Am hari.jpg

I feel Sorry for you and More for your Dad, The thing which you are doing now should have been done long back, referring his Astrology to some expert and ask for some Remedy.

Its an Age old tradition and belief and proven point that Moola nakshatra Girls are married into a family where the Father in law is no more.

Dear Ganesh,

I am very sorry to note about your dad's sad demise. Fate is ultimate and we can not change it!

This accident has nothing to do with your wife's star because this sad event has happened nearly two years after

your marriage. You too should not blame your wife's star as others in your family. That will spoil the relationship

between you two. Console yourself that you dad's fate was like this and be a good husband to your loving wife.

The real tragedy here is not the passing away of your father which is one of the saddest event in a person's life.
The tragedy is really the blaming of the society about your wife and her family for the death of your father.

Mrs Raji has made very good points in post #2.

What you need moving forward is to

1 Stop too much emphasis on Astrology (and that will not make you un-Brahmin person).
2. Rely on your freewill to make a difference in your life and this is not opposed by any Shastras.
3. Find a competent and kind astrologer who will re-interpret why your wife had limited astrological role in the death of your father and make sure everyone in your family knows about this so they treat you and your wife with support. There are few experts in this forum and I expect he will respond as well.

I am older than you and so let me wish you a very happy married life . You will overcome your sadness of losing your father over time. Please be kind to your wife!

Dear Ganesh

I think both RR and TKS have made very valid statements. Try not to make your wife feel guilty
or accountable in any manner for your Father's demise.

I personally know of cases wherein horoscopes were matched by expert astrologers known to
both the the bride and groom's families and yet these sort of deaths dis take place.

As TKS says, it is a stupid 'blame-game' and trying to dump the responsibility of your Father's
passing away on an unsuspecting girl, her rasi etc. Just don't get carried away - seems like someone
with some ulterior motive to drive a wedge between you and your wife.

Don't fall prey to the designs of such wicked folk. Calamities do occur in every family - but there is no logic
in assuming that the the daughter(s)-in-law of the family is the cause for every one of them.

Consult five astrologers and you will get five opinions. But on this very forum, there is a Gopalan Sir
whose knowledge of the subject is terrific - maybe he could help.

Yay Yem

I think people on this site have been very charitable. RRji, tksji, and Amji, have good advice for you. Others may not be so charitable. You did the act, take responsibility if you must. Please do not but the burden on your wife.

Dear Ganesham,

I have a cousin sister who is also Moola Nakshatiram..had a love marriage and happily married with her husband.
Horoscopes were not even matched and both her MIL and FIL are very much alive.

There is also a family friend..Moola Nakshatiram married a guy from a broken home(guys parents were separated) and after marriage the guys parents got back together again!

So now both parents are staying happily with son and DIL.

Have you ever wondered how come it is always a female's horoscope which is not compatible with FIL or MIL?

How come Son's in Laws horoscope is seldom an issue?

So be practical and be happy.

Love Marraige-Astrology....

Dear Ganesham,

I have a cousin sister who is also Moola Nakshatiram..had a love marriage and happily married with her husband.
Horoscopes were not even matched and both her MIL and FIL are very much alive.

There is also a family friend..Moola Nakshatiram married a guy from a broken home(guys parents were separated) and after marriage the guys parents got back together again!

So now both parents are staying happily with son and DIL.

Have you ever wondered how come it is always a female's horoscope which is not compatible with FIL or MIL?

How come Son's in Laws horoscope is seldom an issue?

So be practical and be happy.

I dont know what to do should i go ahead with any pariharams for what has caused...and am feeling guilty a lot..

Please advise about my future with jaathakam and advise pariharams..

Please look into my fathers astro chart which i hvae attached and advise any dosha has caused his death thanks

I dont know what to do should i go ahead with any pariharams for what has caused...and am feeling guilty a lot..

Please advise about my future with jaathakam and advise pariharams..

Please look into my fathers astro chart which i hvae attached and advise any dosha has caused his death thanks

Dear Ganesh,

You seem to be confused a lot. Please be practical and stop blaming your wife's horoscope for the sad demise of your father.

Do you think no father in law of the girls with other stars passes away? As I mentioned earlier, humans can not change the fate

though there is a saying 'vidhiyai madhiyAl vellalAm!'. Forget about parihArams and be a loving husband to your wife.

The parents of a boy whose marriage is getting delayed did parihArams spending nearly a lakh and even after one year

they are still hunting! The parihArams give only a temporary peace of mind but there is no effect seen later on! :tsk:

Ganesham,

after all the advice given here with so much earnestness, i think, if you still do pariharams, it is like, cutting off your nose to spite your face.

as such, with this attitude so far, your wife must be feeling the vehemance of your 'guilt' and be miserable. you are going to screw up your life over some imagined 'responsibility' for your father's death.

look to the future. you have a wife, and children to take care of. dont let these go, in a spiral of grief. take a holiday with your wife, and get away from the rut. and also from any relatives who are fanning the flames. pariharams are not the solution, as our God is infinitely kind and do you think, He can be bribed by some ritual?

He seems to be a such a miser , do not want to spend money to pay the Astrologer, and wants some ILLACHA VAI Astrologer from this Forum to spent his time on the horoscopes and suggest remedies!!!

If he is really worried, he can very well go to any Astrologer known to him, or any astrologer suggested by his relatives and pay the necessary Dhakshanai and find out all about his doubts.

All good advice given by Raji Madam, Renukaji, Kunjuppu Sir, tks sir, Anand Manohar Sir, prasadji are all like SEVIDAN KADULKA SANGU OOTHINA MATHIRI, not going to be effective.

In this age, he still believes in Dhosham, etc and blames his wife openly in this Forum for his Father's untimely Death; one can very well imagine the character of this person.

Last edited:
he still believes in Dhosham, etc and blames his wife openly in this Forum for his Father's untimely Death; one can very well imagine the character of this person.

PJji, You said it right.

hi
dear ganesh,

i know one real incident...its very close to me...the boy is telugu brahmin...the gal is tamil iyer brahmin....she is well qualified

but she is MOOLA nakshatra....they both loved and married....i myself atteneded in the seemantham in bangalore....the boy's

father asthma even before marriage and other health related issues....i saw him some years ago in chennai....still he is ok....

but everybody talks abt her NAKHSTRAM and warned her father in law....here the real culprit was boy's mother....she

does not loose her husband becoz of MOOLA.... come on man......LOVE WILL NOT HAPPEN ONLY WITH GOOD NAKSHTRAS....

LOVE IS HAPPENED..NOT CREATED......just follow our veterans advices...they have a lot of experiences...i can understand

ur pain.....BUT DONT PUNISH THE GAL.....BE HAPPY WITH WIFE AND FAMILY.....PRAY TO GOD IN THIS CRITICAL MOVEMENT...

TIME HEALS EVERYTHING......BELEIVE ME.....GOOD LUCK...

Prasadji

He has also posted another thread in Chit Chat Section requesting ILLACHA VAI Astrologer from this Forum to look in to his horoscope and predict his longevity!! One more request for Free Service!!

No one can beat that!!

Prasadji

He has also posted another thread in Chit Chat Section requesting ILLACHA VAI Astrologer from this Forum to look in to his horoscope and predict his longevity!! One more request for Free Service!!

No one can beat that!!

Dear Sir,

You are misunderstanding me..if you can help with solutions go ahead,i never said anyone ILLACHA VAI.
Thanks for replying me...

hi
dear ganesh,

i know one real incident...its very close to me...the boy is telugu brahmin...the gal is tamil iyer brahmin....she is well qualified

but she is MOOLA nakshatra....they both loved and married....i myself atteneded in the seemantham in bangalore....the boy's

father asthma even before marriage and other health related issues....i saw him some years ago in chennai....still he is ok....

but everybody talks abt her NAKHSTRAM and warned her father in law....here the real culprit was boy's mother....she

does not loose her husband becoz of MOOLA.... come on man......LOVE WILL NOT HAPPEN ONLY WITH GOOD NAKSHTRAS....

LOVE IS HAPPENED..NOT CREATED......just follow our veterans advices...they have a lot of experiences...i can understand

ur pain.....BUT DONT PUNISH THE GAL.....BE HAPPY WITH WIFE AND FAMILY.....PRAY TO GOD IN THIS CRITICAL MOVEMENT...

TIME HEALS EVERYTHING......BELEIVE ME.....GOOD LUCK...

Thanks sir am not blaming my wife iam helpless for my family blaming my wife... i never had faith in these but fear of my dad death created a confusion u advised me perfectly unlike PJ sir..who is fighting

Dear P J Sir,

If what Ganesh writes in OP is true, he is still young and inexperienced. Since there are members who are good in astrology,

he needs some advice. Others have given practical advises. Hope he will think over and understand that fate can not be

changed by humans and no one should be blamed for some other's untimely death. I am surprised to see two likes for your

post in which you have mentioned that Ganesh is a miser etc!

BTW he wants to know the longevity of the person as per his FATHER's horoscope! :)

P.S: We have seen a few newbies wishing to get advise from forum members for their FAKE problems.

One of them was Ms. Harini Iyer who was banned later on!! :D

Dear Ganesham,

I have noted that you have started a new thread in Chit Chat with regards to longevity of your father.

Can I just ask you a few questions which I hope you dont mind answering(no compulsion) you can also choose to ignore my questions.

Ok from what I can make out I can only think that:

1)You are feeling guilty if your marriage actually caused the death of your father.

2)So you want to take this burden off your chest by hoping someone will look at the horoscope and tell you that "your father did not die cos of Moola Nakshtram but becos his time was up"..I think that is the answer you want to hear.

3)Ok now..just say some astrologer who believes in Moola Nakshatram and its so called unproven effects tells you "yes..Moola Nakshatram caused this"..what will your next plan of action be??

Do you realize that if someone gives you a wrong reading and blames Moola Nakshtram for your fathers death....that spells ruin for your marriage??

Do you want to ruin your marriage and your own life?

Why dont you leave everything to God and think that life and death is not in our hands?

As a Hindu that too a TB you should be knowing better how Karma works and each and everyone of us have our own Karmic pattern to go through.

More than this you have to decide what you want in your life..but let me advise you..one wrong interpretation from your late fathers horoscope is going to change your life forever.

Also do not forget how much unrest you are causing to your departed father.

When we constantly think of the departed in an anxious restless manner..it affects their well being too..since as a Brahmin you believe in Shraddha for departed ancestors you should be knowing well that good wishes always brings about goodness for the departed and also the living.

At least stopping "troubling" your father..let him rest in peace.

Raji Madam

Giving predictions based on Horoscope should not be done to any unknown persons; It may lead to some unexpected consequences .

If he wants, he can himself find out a good astrologer, and get his doubts cleared.

That would be better.

thanks one and all

Raji Madam

Giving predictions based on Horoscope should not be done to any unknown persons; It may lead to some unexpected consequences .

If he wants, he can himself find out a good astrologer, and get his doubts cleared.

That would be better.

You are so furious at me sir,

All other elders:am very thankful for your timely advices..Please note that am not blaming my wife for anything others are blaming so i want to shut their mouth in future..I wish i will not see any obstacles again in my life thanks one and all

Prasadji

No one can beat that!!

Shri PJ,

It is rather unbecoming of a senior person like you to go on qualifying astrologer as ILLACHA VAI . If you have so much animosity towards astrology, why don't you keep away from this thread itself? I feel age does not necessarily bring "wisdom".

Hi All

My name is Ganesh.I am a brahmin and 27 years old.I loved a brahmin girl and married her on Oct 6 2011.

My Birth date time and place: 26 Feb 1987 Time 10.25Am Place Tenkasi ,Thiruvonam Nakashtra

My Wife's Birth date time and place:19 June 1989 time 7.25 Am Place KUmbakonam Moola Nakshatra

We did a marraige which were opposed by both parents due to adverse effects predicted in Astro.My dad expired on Aug 26 2013 in an accident.One of the astrologer warned me that moola will kill father in law..I had no way have to marry that girl due to unavoidable circumstances.Now people blame me and her in my family.I love my dad very much than all but dont know why god made me to do these am unable to digest all

I have attached my dad's jaathakam.Please detail me what has exactly happened.

My dad Birth date time and place:13 May 1955 Kumbakonam 2.55 AmView attachment 3045

Shri Ganesham,

Astrologers do not look into deceased persons' horoscope, as a rule. You married (rather you were compelled to marry, by circumstances, according to what you wrote) a girl born in Moola Nakshatra whom you "loved" and your father died in an accident in less than two years. So, now the guilt of causing your father's death (by marrying a Moola Nakshatra born girl, against the advice of parents and astrologer) is troubling your conscience. I understand your problem in the above way.

You have, by placing yourself in a condition of having to marry that girl, also done the base work or Karma for finding yourself in the present crisis. So, the first thing is you must show the same courage to face the present crisis, as you showed in going against parents'/astrologer's caution before the marriage. Second, your marriage, according to our belief systems, is irrevocable and you did not obviously make any agreement (even oral) with your wife to the effect that "if something bad happens to my father, I will divorce you.". Hence, you just cannot get out of this marriage. The third thing is how you can do "praayaschittham" for your past actions. This will depend on many, many things about you and your family, etc., which none of us here know about.

In any case, if I were in your position, I would not have placed myself in a situation in which I "loved" a girl and had to marry her only. This is not sanctioned as per our customs and you were bold enough then to go against it. Second, if I had to marry a girl born in Moola Nakshatra, I will not put or try to pass on the blame for someone's death in my family, over to her head; I will stand by her till the end and defend and protect her against accusations.

One thing you can and may do now is to consult a good astrologer who will tell you whether any further religious rites like Narayana Bali, Kasi & Gaya Shraaddhams etc., are required to be done in the case of your deceased father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back