• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Looking support and family uplifting

venkyaravind

Namasakatam!

I am Aravind, writing this mail from Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India, son of pitchai venkataraman and grand son of sethurama Iyer.

I am the first person completing higher degree in my family and it is essential for me to show path way for my brothers to uplift their career.

I completed Ph. D and having 12 years of teaching experience in Engineering institutions.

I am now working in private engineering college but salary is very minimum to run a family. I am married and living with my wife.

I tried to many other institutions and other opportunities but I was not successful.

I am looking for right person to find my potential and support for financial enrichment.

Kindly help me and please go through my resume. If any openings I am ready to do it job nature is not a barrier for me. My aim is to be model for my brothers.

Thank you for your time. Waiting for your blessings.

My profile link:
https://dr-aravind-pitchai-venkataraman.jimdosite.com/

Namasakatam!

I am Aravind, writing this mail from Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India, son of pitchai venkataraman and grand son of sethurama Iyer.

I am the first person completing higher degree in my family and it is essential for me to show path way for my brothers to uplift their career.

I completed Ph. D and having 12 years of teaching experience in Engineering institutions.

I am now working in private engineering college but salary is very minimum to run a family. I am married and living with my wife.

I tried to many other institutions and other opportunities but I was not successful.

I am looking for right person to find my potential and support for financial enrichment.

Kindly help me and please go through my resume. If any openings I am ready to do it job nature is not a barrier for me. My aim is to be model for my brothers.

Thank you for your time. Waiting for your blessings.

My profile link:
https://dr-aravind-pitchai-venkataraman.jimdosite.com/
Namaskaram
went through your detailed website
very many achievements
while i may not be an expert but here is my short suggestion
somewhere you may need to write your wants and needs
needs are basics which you may be meeting already
wants is what you are seek in addition for a more fulfilling material lifestyle
You have memberships with many organizations but somewhere you are not using them effectiverly maybe because you may be thinking they are all below your level of achievements
i may be wrong but you need to focus on one thing till you are able to get some achievement in it and be satisfied with your achievement in it
you are having your hands in too many areas and that is your need for unfulfilled achievements - my humble opinion as per your website

if someone helps you, you may not be able to appreciate that also it seems, since your levels of expectations are high
but at your own level, introspect and suggest - do you think you have found your so called swadharma? ikigai?

my 2 paise worth!
namaskaram!

Latest ads

Back