• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Looking Girl for my younger brother Karthikeyan

ssvanan80

Name of the Bridegroom
Karthikeyan S
Date of Birth
Jan 4, 1984
Height
Body Type
Average
Complexion
Wheatish Brown
Marital Status
Never Married
Educational Qualifications
MBA
Designation
Documentation Executiveq
Place of Work
Dubai
Job Location
Dubai
Salary
100000 INR per month Approximately
Willing to Relocate
Yes
Subsect/Caste
Brahmin
Gothram
Srivatsa
Star
Meenam
Place of Birth
Thiruvarur
Namaskaram;

I'm looking alliance for my brother Mr Karthikeyan aged 32 working in Dubai along with me; He is working for UAFL shipping company and earning 12 Lakhs per annum; He is very calm and shy type; marriage for all these years delayed for him is because of me, He wanted me to get married but unfortunately being an disabled person i could not find any matches as his age is already 32 i want to get him married ASAP, We lost our parents at my age of 8 & 9 respectively; was brought up by my grandparents(mother side) and they also left us in 2001. Being the leader of family i did my sister marriage grandly in 2008 and now she is settled in Australia and blessed with 2 girl kids (one is aged 9 and other is 3). My family is very short; Mothers sister Perima is staying in Chennai she is an widower and no kids and another Perima with her daughter and grand children staying in Thanjavur. Anyone interested please contact me on my mobile 971 55 4798841 (watsup me i will call you back)