• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Looking for well qualified Bridegroom

Name of the Bride
Sow Jayashree Chandrasekhar
Date of Birth
Sep 26, 1980
Height
5 feet 4 inches
Body Type
Athletic
Complexion
Fair
Marital Status
Never Married
Educational Qualifications
Doctorate in Medicine
Designation
Consultant
Place of Work
Melbourne
Job Location
Australia
Willing to Relocate
No
Subsect/Caste
Brahacharam
Gothram
Kabigotram
Star
Ashwini
Rasi
Mesa
Time of Birth
5.10 a m
Place of Birth
Hyderabad
I am looking for a well qualified bridegroom for my daughter who is 40 and working as Cardiac surgeon in Melbourne.

I am looking for a well qualified bridegroom for my daughter who is 40 and working as Cardiac surgeon in Melbourne.
A likely place would be Texas, USA. But should be ready to marry a divorce (who miight have felt that a white American is superior, but got into value based troubles and got divorced). I knew one such person who got married like that. So, please direct your inquiry to Meenkshi temple, Houston, USA(can find in the web) and ask them for any organization in this regard. Being a doctor, she is healing others and now needs to have a companion to continue with the journey. I am sure she will find one. Best of luck.

usaiyer

Is she willing to relocate ?You better indicate partner preferences to enable one to reply .Is there any Profile in Tamil
Matrimony?
Thank you and Regards

Singapore and Malysia also will have potential grooms. So, first try to see any Brahmin that can help you with. Also, while it is not my business, try even Mudaliar boys and I know some Brahmin women married to Mudaliar doctors and very happy. Being in Australia should open the mind and many Brahman boys over 40, will be like ripe Murugaikai and inflexible unless they have traveled to many parts of world and self confident. A very difficult task. One gentleman was angry that I could not find a groom for his 40 years old daughter, when at that age most boys find their own brides. I am not in the business of matchmaking. So, with apologies, I am just pointing to possible directions only.

Singapore and Malysia also will have potential grooms. So, first try to see any Brahmin that can help you with. Also, while it is not my business, try even Mudaliar boys and I know some Brahmin women married to Mudaliar doctors and very happy. Being in Australia should open the mind and many Brahman boys over 40, will be like ripe Murugaikai and inflexible unless they have traveled to many parts of world and self confident. A very difficult task. One gentleman was angry that I could not find a groom for his 40 years old daughter, when at that age most boys find their own brides. I am not in the business of matchmaking. So, with apologies, I am just pointing to possible directions only.
Brahmin association - Kerala : Trivandrum may be helpful. But what type of gentleman needed - qualification(roughly - a graduate, small happy family, respects woman, willing to migrate to Australia and all such details ) may encourage a suitable person to contact you. Men too are afraid of rejection. Please do not take these suggestion as a mockery. I am just sharing some thing I have learned from others and just sharing to help you to be successful in your search. God bless you.

usaiyer

I learn that Dr.Jayashree is looking for someone Australia based. What about professional preference.?
We are looking for a bride for a brahmin boy ,1979 born ,unmarried /had studied and worked in US, Architect by profession,If intersted ,we can exchange contact details and
other details.
Regards

OP
OP
M

Mr. Chandrasekhar

I learn that Dr.Jayashree is looking for someone Australia based. What about professional preference.?
We are looking for a bride for a brahmin boy ,1979 born ,unmarried /had studied and worked in US, Architect by profession,If intersted ,we can exchange contact details and
other details.
Regards
Yes. Contact with details please.

Is she willing to relocate ?You better indicate partner preferences to enable one to reply .Is there any Profile in Tamil
Matrimony?
Thank you and Regards
My daughter is an Interventional Cardiologist , working as a Consultant and well settled in Melbourne, Australia. So she does not wish to relocate to any other country as in her medical field if she relocates to another country she has to clear the medical exams of that country in order to practise her profession there. Her Tamil matrimony Id is 3873533.. Pl let me know if you happen to know anyone who is working in Australia and is searching for a partner
With regards, Mrs. Chandrasekhar

Follow Tamil Brahmins on Social Media

Thank you for visiting TamilBrahmins.com

You seem to have an Ad Blocker on.

We depend on advertising to keep our content free for you. Please consider whitelisting us in your ad blocker so that we can continue to provide the content you have come here to enjoy.

Alternatively, consider upgrading your account to enjoy an ad-free experience along with numerous other benefits. To upgrade your account, please visit the account upgrades page

You can also donate financially if you can. Please Click Here on how you can do that.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks