• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Looking for support

Status
Not open for further replies.

praveen

Life is a dream
Staff member
I was informed about this by a known friend. Details at this point are very little and what is posted below. As soon as i have more information i will update this topic.
Posting it as sent to me.

Just came to know that a neighbour died in an accident. He was in vaideegam (iyer) and has one girl and one boy child. Both are less than 5 yrs old. Wife of deceased is not well qualified. Her maternal and in laws are not financially strong. Though immediate financial support is required, in the long term looking for any trust/ngo who can adopt this family on a sustainable basis. She is willing to work within her ability.
If you are willing to help, please post here or send me a message. I will provide you with any information that i get.

Kindly use your discretion and do your homework before providing any assistance.

tbs

hi praveen,

sorry to hear...somebody ready to help from bangalore..which was posted earlier in our forum....if u can ...tell them to get

some assistance through KIT...kerala iyer trust....

kunjuppu

please apply to kerala iyers trust. they can meet any immediate amount needs. and will definitely give a hand in due course for education of the children.

Status
Not open for further replies.