• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Looking for Poor Brahmin Bride

bharath231984

Name of the Bridegroom
Bharathwaj
Date of Birth
Sep 23, 1984
Height
178Cm
Body Type
Athletic
Complexion
Wheatish
Marital Status
Never Married
Educational Qualifications
M.B.A - Project Management
Designation
Project Manager
Place of Work
Chennai
Job Location
Chennai
Salary
Willing to Relocate
No
Subsect/Caste
Vadakalai
Gothram
Bharadwaja
Star
Magam
Rasi
Simha
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am posting this for my brother. We are seeking bridge for my brother. Below are the details -

Name - Bharathwaj
Rasi - Simha
Star - Magam
DOB - 23-Sep-1984
Employed as Manager in Wipro Ltd Chennai
Monthly Income - Rs.100000
Height - 178 Cm

Father & Mother alive both 70+ years. We are looking for good character bride who can be supportive all through to my brother and a simple marriage in temple. No dowry or any expectation. We will take care of all the marriage expense. If the girl is not educated also, my brother will take care of her education post marriage.

Please reach me on my mobile - 9840940745. I will be in office during 9- 7 pm and will not have access to my mobile. Please text me if you are trying to reach in b/w 9am -7pm. I will get back.

Regards,
Gayathri

Last edited:

Follow Tamil Brahmins on Social Media

Latest posts