• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Looking for Bride (remarriage)

Karthikten

Name of the Bridegroom
Karthikeyan
Date of Birth
Nov 12, 1980
Height
Body Type
Athletic
Complexion
Wheatish
Marital Status
Divorced
Willing to Relocate
Yes
Subsect/Caste
Vadamal
Hi, Iam 40 yrs, looking for a suitable match. Working in a Pvt concern in chennai.

Hi, I am Kishore, saw your Post. Thanks for the information. I have my uncle who urgently needs to get married he is fine with divorce or second marriage as he is having few popular temples in hand in which he is working. Is it possible to contact him or my mother ( 9443501761 / 9500296595 )? So that they can discuss this

Hi, I am Kishore, saw your Post. Thanks for the information. I have my uncle who urgently needs to get married he is fine with divorce or second marriage as he is having few popular temples in hand in which he is working. Is it possible to contact him or my mother ( 9443501761 / 9500296595 )? So that they can discuss this
Why the urgency. Do you mean to say, ready to marry and is well placed? What is his economic status now? Is the first(eldest) loving son, hence will be a good partner! Once you put all the details, one can find a bride or give information as a lead. Nothing there to hide at the age of 40, which is not looked up as bad in the West. Please note that it is not to offend you, rather vague details will not get any reply as most woman will be afraid to consider.

Why the urgency. Do you mean to say, ready to marry and is well placed? What is his economic status now? Is the first(eldest) loving son, hence will be a good partner! Once you put all the details, one can find a bride or give information as a lead. Nothing there to hide at the age of 40, which is not looked up as bad in the West. Please note that it is not to offend you, rather vague details will not get any reply as most woman will be afraid to consider.
"...my uncle who urgently needs to get married.." is a bit shocking. I am sure you wanted to tell was "...very interested getting married as soon as possible..". So, please don't get upset. Sorry if it had offended you.

Follow Tamil Brahmins on Social Media

Latest posts

Thank you for visiting TamilBrahmins.com

You seem to have an Ad Blocker on.

We depend on advertising to keep our content free for you. Please consider whitelisting us in your ad blocker so that we can continue to provide the content you have come here to enjoy.

Alternatively, consider upgrading your account to enjoy an ad-free experience along with numerous other benefits. To upgrade your account, please visit the account upgrades page

You can also donate financially if you can. Please Click Here on how you can do that.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks