• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Looking for Bride for my brother in Chennai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I am tired really after 3 years of searching a bride for my brother. I am in US and my brother is in Chennai, India and it is not helping very much.

I've tried atleast 6 different places from Mahalingapuram to Mangayar Malar.

What seems to be the issue? The girls seems to be more interested in someone who is either living in US or will live there or a PRO. My brother is running his own real estate business and that is one thing often held against him.

Is this the reality in Chennai these days? If it is, then it is really sick. Kindly keep me posted. If you know any girls, please email me krishvoice@yahoo.com my private email ID.

Cheers!

Sincerely

Krish

Iyer girl for my brother.

We are actively looking for a girl for my brother who lives in Chennai.

My brother, is born 1973 Vadama Athreya Gothram, owns a real estate business in Chennai.

You can reach me krishnaniyer@yahoo.com or my mobile number in US 925-381-0332.

Sincerely

Krish

Dear Sir/ Madamji,

Namaskarams,

I wish to introduce that I have started a 'JATHAKA PARIVARTHANI' office. I have got more than 4000 horoscopes both Brahmin's Boys and Girls (each more than 2000). I can help u to select horoscopes according to your expectations from the available horoscopes. I being an astrologer for the past 15 years I can do matching and prediction. If you are interested please reply either by e.mail, post or by phone.
My Phone numbers are:

Phone: 044- 42657136 and Cell: 9884468853

e.mail
kn_vasan2005@yahoo.co.in

I am enclosing herewith the registration form which is self-explanatory.

For selecting horoscopes I need yours/your sons/your daughter’s horoscope.

Please reply.

with high regards,

N.S.VASAN

Dear Sir/ Madamji,

Namaskarams,

I wish to introduce that I have started a 'JATHAKA PARIVARTHANI' office. I have got more than 4000 horoscopes both Brahmin's Boys and Girls (each more than 2000). I can help u to select horoscopes according to your expectations from the available horoscopes. I being an astrologer for the past 15 years I can do matching and prediction. If you are interested please reply either by e.mail, post or by phone.
My Phone numbers are:

Phone: 044- 42657136 and Cell: 9884468853

e.mail
kn_vasan2005@yahoo.co.in

I am enclosing herewith the registration form which is self-explanatory.

For selecting horoscopes I need yours/your sons/your daughter’s horoscope.

Please reply.

with high regards,

N.S.VASAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow Tamil Brahmins on Social Media

Latest posts