• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Looking for a working Girl of age 28 to 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Namaskaram to all
This is Dr. Srinath Naganathan working as Scientist and Head, Prasad Research Foundation, Hyderabad. We are well settled in Hyderabad from past 60 years. We are basically from Palakkad, Kerala. My parents both are retired from NPCIL, Govt. of India from a great post. I am the only son and my age is 31. For further details you can call my Mother Mrs. Geetha at 9490233928. My biodata as follows

Bio Data:

Name of the Bridegroom: Srinath Naganathan
Date of Birth/Age: 07-04-1986, 31 years
Height: 5 feet 11 inches
Body Type: Average
Complexion: Very Fair
Marital Status: Never Married
Educational Qualifications: M.Sc., Ph. D. (Biotechnology), Cert.-Nutrition and Wellness from NHI, California, Advance Diploma in Bioinformatics
Designation: Scientist and Head, Dept. of Molecular Microbiology
Place of Work: Prasad Research Foundation
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary (optional): 4.5 to 5 lakhs per annum
Willing to Relocate: No
Other Details (hobbies/likes/dislikes etc.): Dancing, Singing, Photography, Cooking, Meeting various people, Learning new language, Traveling to different places.

Family Details:
Father's Name: Shri. A. M. Devarajan
Native: Anikode Village, Palakkad, Kerala
Father's Status: Retired
Mother's Status: Retired
Affluence Level: Middle Class
Total No of Brothers: Nil
Total No of Sisters: Nil
Contact Person: Mother - Geetha Devarajan +91-9490233928 / devarajangeetha51@gmail.com

Subsect/Caste: Brahacharam

Horoscope Details: Provide as much information as possible. If no information is available, leave blank or delete the row.

Gothram: Haritham
Star: Uthirattadhi
Quarter:
Lagnam:Tulam
Rasi:Meenam
Balance Dasa: Shani
Dasa in Years: 17 years
Dasa in Months: 0 months
Dasa in Days: 17 days
Day of Birth: 07-04-1986
Time of Birth (in HH-MM format): 19:35
Place of Birth: Hyderabad

Partner Preference:
Note: Horoscope match not required. Just nakshtra match and need to talk to girl before proceeding
Age Difference: 28 to 30 years
Partner Marital Status: Never Married
Have Children: No
Profession: Working
Educational Qualifications: Any Graduation or Post Graduation
Subsect: Acceptable
Partner Complexion: Wheatish / Fair / Very Fair
Partner Expectations (more about your desired partner): I am looking for a girl who should have interest in working (not in night shifts), friendly, spiritual and traditional as we are orthodox traditional family, a good daughter to my parents, great daughter-in law to our family and awesome personality partner and great friend to me. Also she should be interested in relocating.

Last edited:

Raji Ram

Thank you Praveen. In the morning, I did NOT see anything in the OP.

In fact, I reported my own post, since the OP was empty and had no 'Report Post' too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow Tamil Brahmins on Social Media