• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Looking for a contact (help)

Status
Not open for further replies.

praveen

Life is a dream
Staff member
I am looking for someone who is either working in a newspaper or magazine (print media) or knows someone (personally) who is working in print media.

I am looking for FREE editorial promotion for this website and one more website that i manage.

Please let me know via pm or email or by posting a comment here.

Thanks in Advance.

I am looking for someone who is either working in a newspaper or magazine (print media) or knows someone (personally) who is working in print media.

I am looking for FREE editorial promotion for this website and one more website that i manage.

Please let me know via pm or email or by posting a comment here.

Thanks in Advance.
praveen ji
pl. do not try for free promotions from print media. paid promotion may be possible
you can offer free services in your site for tambrahms to flock to your site
for example you can produce and maintain a large database tamil grooms and girls for free access
you can offer free horoscope casting and matching
maintain lists of shops where brahmins can have samgri and other pooja materials
maintaing and updating booking status of kalyana mandapams
maintaining data bases of priests and contacts
lists of marriage and other function catering contracters.
lists of small timers cooks etc offering home food
you can carry ads. of many above to support your venture
offer tbs freebies and discounts for using any service thru this site
yours will easily the most sought after
print media will chase you instead of you going to them

Thank you for the valuable suggestions. I am looking at incorporating the same in 2014. Paid ads in print media is expensive and does not work much. I have tried that before and it has provided dismal results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back