• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Looking for 3 BHK flat or Individual house in Central Chennai or surrounding areas.

Hi my sister and her family recently moved from Hyderabad to Chennai. They are looking for a 3BHK flat or Individual house in Chennai. Pure Vegetarian Vadiki Brahmin family. Please email me [email protected]

Thanks in advance.
Rajasekhar
Hello Mr Rajsekhar;

May I ask for lease or Purchase . Will it be company lease or individual ? budget approx/month since my uncle's semi indep house near Adyar may fall vacant shortly.

Dear Mr Rajshekar,

I have sent mail nearly two weeks ago to your mail ID and also asked for clarification here at site. Pl reply accordingly.

Thnx

Hi my sister and her family recently moved from Hyderabad to Chennai. They are looking for a 3BHK flat or Individual house in Chennai. Pure Vegetarian Vadiki Brahmin family. Please email me [email protected]

Thanks in advance.
Rajasekhar
Dear Mr Rajasekhar,

I own a 3bhk spacious 1620 sft , 100 mts from arcot road with a private terrace. Reputed hospitals, malls, restaurants, metro station all within 1 km radius. you may contact me at [email protected]

Latest ads

Back