• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Life in modern times

Status
Not open for further replies.
:love: Again, something which could go into the Humour/Jokes column.

This is life in modern times .....

Girl: Dad, I'm in love with a boy who is far away from me. I am in Ghana and he lives in UK. We met on a dating Website,, became friends on Facebook, had long chats on Whatsapp, he proposed to me on Skype, and now we've had 2 months of relationship through Viber. I need ur blessings and good wishes daddy ..................

Dad said: Wow! Really!! then get married on Twitter, have fun on Tango. Purchase your children , on E-bay, send them to your husband. thru Gmail. And if you are fed up with your husband.... sell him off on Amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back