• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Liberals Parties @ Cross Roads - How can they move forward ?

Jaykay767

Liberals Parties @ Cross Roads - How can they move forward ?

It is critical for democracy to have a strong and vibrant political opposition at the centre.

Given this massive reversal at the polls, it is time to revisit and realign the entire liberal policy, ideology and communication. All liberal parties central and regional have to rework their model to address this.

First off, the core of liberal ideology - moral righteousness is "founded in religion" !! Yep, where does the policy of treating everyone equally, respecting all religions, ensuring livelyhood and safety of immigrants, minorities, inclusive approach, come from - Remember Vasudaiva kutumbakam ! - the entire world is one family.

Instead of keeping religion separate, the liberals must first embrace it. So embrace all religions - Hinduism, Islam, Chritianity, Sikhism etc.. And make it part of your core ideology.

How can you win majority of religious people if your official policy is irreligious or keeping religion separate from politics ? In an ideal world, this would work but not in current times.

Second, form a religious council and bring Hindu, Muslim, and Christian scholars to walk the talk. Let this panel guide you on contentious religious issues. No one is going to believe you if you proclaim you are religious now. You will need to walk the talk. Let this religious panel talk to people on Ram Mandir, triple talaq issues.

Third, form a economics council, get top economists and talk about people's issues, their livelyhood, poverty alleviation, jobs, etc.. People vote primarily on economic basis, don't get distracted by loud shouts that country has shifted right, or communally polarised. Only people with decent livelihood will focus on other issues like nationalism, communalism etc..the really poor have no ideology, they are in constant struggle for basics food, water, etc,,

Form a centre right economic world view strongly rooted in capitalism, but with welfarism to support poor. Formulate policies on Social security, food stamps, poor safety net, etc.

Inspire confidence on your economic policies - this should be an ongoing effort, not focused on election manifestos. Peoples livelihood are critical to be left to the elections.

Fourth, form a education council, and ensure education for all. Only with education, you have a chance to convince people to support you. Expand on the right to education, to quality education, etc..

Fifth, embrace nationalism, form strong volunteers, cadres like how left and right have done. Given that moral right is with the liberals, it will be easier to convince the people including the religious to support you. Name it as national cadres, or ...

Finally, form a comprehensive communication plan, and leverage social media like how well right wing groups did in this election and the earlier one. I get 10 whatsapp msgs everyday from the right wing groups, and you have to replicate the same,

Make "Vasudaiva Kutumbakam" your motto, this is really the core of liberal ideology !!

Jaykay767

Standard disclaimer - I have zero tolerance policy for personal attacks, abuses, name calling, crack pot comments. if any, such posts will be responded with disproportionate abuses. So let's keep it civil.

Though only one or two people indulge in such attacks, they end up derailing the entire thread and discussion leading to nasty exchanges Hence this post !

natkaushik

'The core of LIBERAL ideology' IS NOT 'moral righteousness'. It is ' I am always right' and if you don't agree you are a 'Brahmin supremacist', 'a communal fellow' 'Hindus are communal Minorities are Secular' and whatnot.
nIf the so called party of 'liberals, adopt everything from the 'Right Wing' it would be case of tweedledom and tweedledee. They can as well join together.
Democracy isn't a foodball match requiring two opposing teams to serve the people.
A strong opposition can achieve nothing except cause anarchy.
The second post describes precisely the preponderant characteristic of a liberal-assuming the worst in others.

Jaykay767

The right has "no moral right" on most of the things on OP - opening post. The fact (cannot be whitewashed), is that they have consistently engineered communal riots, communal hated, vitriolic speechs by top leaders, Babri Majid demolition, lunchings, killings, etc..and then talk about liberals and seculars being the problem.

Once anyone indulges in "deliberate continued violence and hatred" even if as a tactic to win elections, they can no longer represent religion which is founded on Dharmam.

Why do people teach kids religion, so they can live a path of goodness and not commit bad karma and suffering from it. Oh, but it is okay to support a few lynchings every once in a while...lah

In kali Yugam, liberals name and shaming the perpetrators of such killings are the real problem !!

This is the biggest failure of liberals, they have ceded the moral space to the right the world over !!

a-TB

This kind of dividing people into right and left itself is divisive.

Some religions do not offer mutual respect to other religions. That is the core issue.

True followers of Hindu Dharma will always offer mutual respect. But what to do if the other sides offers disrespect or just tolerance. What if they think they ALONE are the only ones who have the truth? How to achieve harmony with such people. That is the core issue

Jaykay767

Heights of hypocrisy! Talking about right and left is divisive But not communal hatred, vitriolic speeches, lynchings, killings etc..

And pushing such fake narratives, and calling liberal news media as fake news !!

natkaushik

[QUOTE="Jaykay767, post: 433966, member:
The right has "no moral right" on most of the things on OP - opening post. The fact (cannot be whitewashed), is that they have consistently engineered communal riots, communal hated, vitriolic speechs by top leaders, Babri Majid demolition, lunchings, killings, etc..and then talk about liberals and seculars being the problem.

Once anyone indulges in "deliberate continued violence and hatred" even if as a tactic to win elections, they can no longer represent religion which is founded on Dharmam.

Why do people teach kids religion, so they can live a path of goodness and not commit bad karma and suffering from it. Oh, but it is okay to support a few lynchings every once in a while...lah

In kali Yugam, liberals name and shaming the perpetrators of such killings are the real problem !!

This is the biggest failure of liberals, they have ceded the moral space to the right the world over !!
[/QUOTE]

natkaushik

Hear ye hear ye!
'the right has no moral right' Says the Liberal. Then it must be true. Why? Because his Holy-Book, the news reports brougt out by 'presstitutes' says so. That these reports are one sided targeting every crime by one group, they are 80% of the population, as a hate crime done by RW, and pushing under the carpet the overwhelming similar crimes by the other group, attributing causes other than pathelogical hatred as the cause, doesn't matter. This constant maligning of Group I, in MSM has at last united all the decent people, the Right Wing, thanks to the social media. No wonder the libetals are running around in confusion, with nobody looking upto them in admiration and awe.RIP.

Jaykay767

Before one turns around and questions state sponsored, top leaders spewing such communally charged vitriolic speeechs egging people to fight back, and counter attack, are state sponsored, sanctioned, supported etc.

Last edited:

natkaushik

A typical reaction of all LIBERALS, threatening mayhem or worse on people disagreeing with them. Resort to false narrative 'State sponsored attacks' False quotes
'Rightist proclaiming such organised" blood letting is supported by our religion'
(never said that, only peaceniks say so), is it any wonder that the word 'liberal' has taken on prejorative meaning, and RightWing a word of approval.

natkaushik

This kind of dividing people into right and left itself is divisive.

Some religions do not offer mutual respect to other religions. That is the core issue.

True followers of Hindu Dharma will always offer mutual respect. But what to do if the other sides offers disrespect or just tolerance. What if they think they ALONE are the only ones who have the truth? How to achieve harmony with such people. That is the core issue
It is unavailing to put your counter-point to a 'liberal'. As for as a liberal is concerned the argument is over after his pronouncements. If you argue further he will label you as a 'communal hatemongering bigot, a description fitting himself to a T. If you value your piece of mind cease and desist. If you want to improve your polemnical vocabulary carry on.
Remember Bhartrhari
लभेत सिकतासुतैलमपि यत्नत: पीडयन् पिबेच्चमृगतृष्णिकासु सलिलं पिपासार्दित:।

कदाचिदपि पर्यटञ्छशविषाणमासादये-न्न तु प्रतिनिविष्टमूर्खजनचित्तमाराधयेत्।।५।।

Jaykay767

A typical reaction of all LIBERALS, threatening mayhem or worse on people disagreeing with them. Resort to false narrative 'State sponsored attacks' False quotes (never said that, only peaceniks say so), is it any wonder that the word 'liberal' has taken on prejorative meaning, and RightWing a word of approval.
Now what do we call multiple ministers leading govt giving communal hate speeches, ? State sponsored or supported, govt sponsored or supported ?

Jaykay767

It is unavailing to put your counter-point to a 'liberal'. As for as a liberal is concerned the argument is over after his pronouncements. If you argue further he will label you as a 'communal hatemongering bigot, a description fitting himself to a T. If you value your piece of mind cease and desist. If you want to improve your polemnical vocabulary carry on.
Remember Bhartrhari

Now let's analyse who is communal hate mongering bigot ?

You are supporting and fighting for the groups that indulge in bigotry, give communal hate speeches, engineer riots, justify communal violence, lynchings, killings, etc.. So you are the communal hate mongering bigot !!

Despite my notes, your repeated personal attacks on me, instead of countering my arguments, only exposes your stupidity, and bigotry !!

It seems, my earlier notes did not help. Let me repeat. Nobody likes to be abused, I am sure you don't want to be either. Stick to countering my arguments, instead of name calling me, we can have a peaceful discussion. If you still want to directly or indirectly name call me, I will viciously counter attack you personally. Make no mistake from now on. Don't mistake my earlier posts as weakness.

natkaushik

ஒங்களுக்கு இதுக்கு மேல சொல்ல ஒண்ணுமில்லை, சொன்னதையே திருப்பி திருப்பி சொலறேள். முந்தின வ்யாஸம், நா a-TB ய உத்தேசிச்சு எழுதினது. உங்க உத்திரத்தை உத்தேசிச்சு இல்ல. இந்த பௌனருக்தினால கால வ்ரயம் தான் சேஷம். எனக்கும் வேற ஜோலியிருக்கு. இத்தோட நிறுத்திக்கறேன்.

Jaykay767

ஒங்களுக்கு இதுக்கு மேல சொல்ல ஒண்ணுமில்லை, சொன்னதையே திருப்பி திருப்பி சொலறேள். முந்தின வ்யாஸம், நா a-TB ய உத்தேசிச்சு எழுதினது. உங்க உத்திரத்தை உத்தேசிச்சு இல்ல. இந்த பௌனருக்தினால கால வ்ரயம் தான் சேஷம். எனக்கும் வேற ஜோலியிருக்கு. இத்தோட நிறுத்திக்கறேன்.
Intha thatvam thevaya?
Anyways lets move on.

Jaykay767

Most importantly, all the liberal parties should get together and form a National front with a commn minimum program NOW not at the time of the elections.

This will ensure all of them coordinate the strategy both at center and state level, and fight together and rebuild the liberal base and parties.

a-TB

Remember Bhartrhari

Thank you for your message. Let me make some general statements not bothering to imply anyone here or elsewhere.

There are no real liberals . These divisions are created by Media that are owned by powerful money interests. The real puppet master is elsewhere often outside India with bad motives. They profit by creating all kinds of narratives by owning media interests and by fake accounts in social media. There are intermediate masters but they are puppets too. Gullible masses are fooled. Then some fight with these new found vocabulary and identity.

People having divisions in their mind in the first place see moe divisions and fight. This is not good for India.

Most ordinary people I know do not call themselves liberal or right. They have positions on issues only.

I consider myself liberal when it comes to accepting people as they are with respect, regardless of race, gender, gender fluidity, caste identity . creed, LGBTQ, etc. They are all human beings like me with same aspirations. Now I respect them but if they do not respect back it is a different story. Some extermists plot against people and then only those brainwashed will support those violent people in the name of psedo liberalism.

I am against religion that preach violent responses, feel exclusive ( meaning others are destined to go to hell), and against offering mutual respect for my beliefs. With such people there can be no negotiations possible. In that sense I am right and not liberal.

I am against wasteful spending. I am against quota. I am for merit based selections and means tested privileges to provide fair access to opportunities. Does that make me liberal or right? Does it even matter for logically rational people?

Against all these media attacks and psedo liberals spewing venom, the masses of India have spoken forcefully on election date. There are people that have not gotten over that reality. Let us hope the new government makes the right move and not bungle going forward. Holding the new government accountable in a responsible and respectful manner is always welcome.

What we find in life are Asadu and Polladhadhu types. Logical debates are not possible. May god bless them for peace of mind.

Jaykay767

Okay let's see who are supposed to be the polladhus and asadus and appavis.

Highly organized parties and Groups with massive political and money power that indulge in communal hatred , lynchings killings, engineer riots etc..are supposed to be very good people or otherwise appavis.. very very wrongly blamed by evil liberals and seculars and also they have local Indian Masters. So they are very very good lah...

And these appavi to right wing groups are painted as very bad deliberately by the evil liberals whose supposed masters are foreign govt funded eVil organisations.

Remember yhe same foreign govt and countries that our Indians flock to because they aRe so so good. LOL.

And who are these liberals ? Some lonely media anchors, one or two media owners hounded by various agencies are very very bad people. And they aRe controlled by foreign govt.s. and these assorted motely group of people are the real evil. LOL

And hey, just don't let some innocents peoples lives and blood bother you. It is all collateral damage yah.. sahajam pa idallam Kali yuga thilla...

It would be hilarious if it was not so tragic !!

Jaykay767

Also don't let such gory incidents of burning of pregnant woman alive, foetus ripped out of pregnant woman , akbar Khan lynchings, etc... bother your conscience...

Just don't worry about all this, just continue with the cool aid of foreign conspiracy and evil liberals seculars commies..you will get great good karmas. !!

You now know the polladhus asadus and appavis. LOL

Follow Tamil Brahmins on Social Media