• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Lessons for India; Pakistan bans Akshay starrer Baby movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
When will India learn its lessons! We allowed anti Hindu propaganda through PK ..Now the googly from Pakistan! Has banned Baby because the villains are having Muslim names??

Pakistan Bans Akshay Kumar's Baby Movie

Akshay Kumar starrer Baby released worldwide today and the film has been loved and appreciated by all but turns out neighbouring country, Pakistan did not like the movie as much as us.

Baby movie is about an Indian spy mission to catch a dreaded terrorist has been banned in Pakistan as the censor board of the country refused to allow the film to be screened.

"Censor boards in Islamabad and Karachi have decided to ban the film because it portrays a negative image of Muslims and the negative characters in the film also have Muslim names," the Dawn newspaper said.

Not just the film, even the CDs and DVDs of the film have also been banned in Islamabad. What the country has not figured out yet is that the film stars famed Pakistani TV drama actor Mikaal Zulfiqar as well as Rasheed Naz, who played the villainous cleric in Shoaib Mansoor's Khuda Ke Liye.

Much before the film's release director Neeray Pandey had made it clear that the film was not "anti-Pakistan" yet the board banned the film deeming it to have 'anti- Pakistan' theme.

Pakistan Bans Akshay Kumar's Baby Movie - Filmibeat

I am sorry that you feel so small that you have to learn from Pak. India should be proud to blaze a trail and not learn from a failed state.

You learn from a master, not the village idiot.

Why this preoccupation to race to the bottom?

I am sorry that you feel so small that you have to learn from Pak. India should be proud to blaze a trail and not learn from a failed state.

You learn from a master, not the village idiot.

Why this preoccupation to race to the bottom?

Why do you say Pakistan is a village idiot..Most of us seem happy calling Pakistan a failed state..But Pakistan is meeting the aspirations of its people ..The Pakistanis are much happier than the Indians..(I can give the reference too..Here it goes...http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ngladeshis-UN-report/articleshow/22492120.cms)

What is the thrill that we get by belittling ourselves??

Do we feel proud of our religion, our country, our tradition...Will you allow your mother to be humiliated...I am not a bigot..But if some one casts aspersion on what I believe I will not keep quite..I will voice my strident opposition to that ..But my Government is expected not to intervene in this, which I feel is not good for my country

I think Pakistan Government is taking care of its people's customs, beliefs and practices ..It will not tolerate any wrong portrayal of its people's (read the majority Muslims) beliefs.

I think Pakistan Government is taking care of its people's customs, beliefs and practices ..It will not tolerate any wrong portrayal of its people's (read the majority Muslims) beliefs.
Ask Malala Yousafzai how much Pakistan took care of her and her sentiment. Ask the thousand of its miniscule minority whether they were taken care of.
And why follow a "country" in name which is a joke.

I have met quite a number of Pakistanies; they know how much India progressed. Pak is a failed State. they stay where they r because of US and China; the moment these two countries are find Pak un delieverable, they will dump them. Prection is Pak will go split. Sind wiil join India with J&K Pak-occupied portion, one part (south-west)will go to Iran and northern part, with Afganisthan - srinivasan

I have met quite a number of Pakistanies; they know how much India progressed. Pak is a failed State. they stay where they r because of US and China; the moment these two countries are find Pak un delieverable, they will dump them. Prection is Pak will go split. Sind wiil join India with J&K Pak-occupied portion, one part (south-west)will go to Iran and northern part, with Afganisthan - srinivasan

You are right sir,
Pakistan is not a country, just like Yeman it too will explode.

thanks Prasad1 Ji, but by the time Pak go split, it will drain India, I am afraid. - srinivasan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back