• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Kuladeivam Shanthi Puja

R Vishal Anand

Namasthe to all respective members,

I need few clarifications on the subject matter. I have been visiting my kuladeivam temple every year, however, due to demise of my grandmother (father's mom) I cant visit this year. Also, since my father is no more I was the kartha for my granny. However, the vaithiyaar said you can perform any other rituals like homam at home since my granny passed away at the age of 96 "Kalyana saavu" that is how everyone says.

I want to how to conduct Kuladeivam Shanthi puja at home since I will not be in a position to visit the kuladeivam temple for next one year, Also is Kuladheivam Samaradhanai puja and Shanthi puja both one and same. Please throw some light.

Thank you all...

Latest ads

Back