• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

KRVENKATARAMAN

Krvenkataraman

Hi , everyone. I am k.r.Venkataraman from Hyderabad. I am into Marketing for 3 decades. My last assignment was ZSM- South, now retired from services .

I am basically from Palghat, studied in Tamil Nadu and completed my graduation in Hyderabad. I started my career in Hyderabad and worked entire South.

It is nice to be one amongst in the group.
Stay home, Stay Safe 🙏

Nice to meet another Venkataraman. Me too, a Venkataraman from Bangalore, currently teaching as an Associate Professor in Singapore. Similarly, feeling so much at home here; of course, here Work from Home is the default setting. Currently all teaching is via zoom. Zoomified.

Latest ads

Back