• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Kiratha Marjareswara Temple

Kindly post if anyone knows any details please
If you know they have Hundi, then Hindu Religious authority will know the location. They are the best thieves who know which temple to swindle. Try them first.
Next ask Kalpakkam Atomic reactor center some brahmin(??) officers, they may know it. Also the name might have changed and it is worth checking history old Madras(Higgin Botoms may have a book - I have no affiliation or sales person for Higginbothoms ). Shakara Madam might help. Also Archaga Sangam etc.

Thank you Maniji,
Will surely do as advised. In the meantime is there any contact with whom I could check with Sankara madom and archaka sangam. Kindly advise. Thank you and gratitude in advance

Thank you Maniji,
Will surely do as advised. In the meantime is there any contact with whom I could check with Sankara madom and archaka sangam. Kindly advise. Thank you and gratitude in advance
No, thanks and gratitude are not necessary. Sharing is the first dharma of a so called Brarman - especially knowledge. Some times some direction is needed. I am just repaying my debt to our society. I searched and found and just shared with you.

Latest ads

Back