• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Kindly do the needful sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kgopalan

[h=1]Internal Server Error[/h]
The server encountered an internal error ormisconfiguration and was unable to completeyour request.Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@tamilbrahmins.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.More information about this error may be availablein the server error log.Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Errorerror was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

SIR I AM NOT ABLE TO POST PADMINI EKADASI NOW. KINDLY HELP --K GOPALAN

praveen

Life is a dream
Staff member
Hi Sir,

Can you please let me know the steps to reproduce this error?
You can email me the document so that i can post it on the site and see if i am able to do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts