• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Kerala Wedding - Divya Desam - Guidance Please

kss8886

Hare Krsna to all

I am from Madras city of TN & speak tamil and request guidance / advise / information.

We have a thought to perform marriage in Kerala (KL) at anyone of the Sri Vaishnava Maalaiyanattu Divya Desam (MDD)

Usually & mostly, marriages in Kerala are done at Guruvayur Temple. I researched and found that being famous for marriage the crowd will be high & sometimes excessive. I went through youtube videos of Guruvayur and came across MDD in KL. Temple surrounding & natural ambience attracted and idea of MDD Wedding stroke me i.e., marriage in anyone of these MDD in front of the deity as performed in Guruvayur Temple.

Along with that I researched and found that MDDs are:
1) Divine & Peaceful surrounding
2) No Crowd
3) All family, friends, relatives can celebrate wedding & worship the Lord
4) Exotic nature for post-wedding shoot
5) Cost compared to TN, KL is affordable and to be honest reasonable
6) Food - Divine

This is an early preparation as marriage will be tentatively after January 2020 and date is about to be finalized.

I request guide or information for the following:

1) Procedures for performing marriage at anyone of the MDD - As of now I have Aranmula Parthasarathy Temple & Thiruvalla Sree Vallabha Temple in mind.

2) Any person of contact or co-ordinators for preparation & other legal procedures

3) Apart from the above anything further to be taken into account ?

As of now this is it and following your replies shall request anything further.

I eagerly expect replies from you members please ?

Haribol !!!

Latest ads

Back