• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Kalki Bhagavan !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding Amma Bhagwan

I have an alternate view to Amma&Bhagwan considering most of the views are either negative or nuetral and I thought it might be worthwhile posting my experience/thoughts possibly for everones benefit.

I have been skeptical as far as meeting gurus/swamis all my life. (Infact I have always wanted a guru but still dont have one because I dont trust/find it difficult to follow). I have been to quite a few darshan's of Bhagwan and my experience is has been positive and life-changing and I have gained a lot from it. I cant explain these gains, they are at a physical, psychological and spiritual level and are very subtle to explain. ( None of the thunder and lightning stuff).

There is definately some kind of shakti/grace transfer that Bhagwan does which is a good kind of shakti/grace.

When I first heard that there would be a charge for the darshan ( and its quite significant) I was wondering if Bhagwan is doing the right thing. But later my thought was quite simple which is that if I need to gain something I must be willing to part with something. A small sum is hardly an issue when Guru's can and do ask one to give up bigger things [ thats another reason why I dont have a guru because I am scared that he/she may ask me to give up things which I like -:) ]

So the summary in a nutshell, Bhagwan is capable of gifting you with shakti. My experience of this shakti/grace has been positive ( some other case I have heard are nightmares where things go haywire). He does charge money for darshan, and as with everything the Management has rules and the choice is yours.

My recommendation is try it, it can be worth it.

Btw, Bhagwan is not my guru ( as yet atleast) and I dont believe he has claimed to be the Kalki avatar and I dont believe he is since the scriptures say the timing is much later on.

( But again there is a lot of confusion on when the KaliYuga has started and I dont believe the Western timelines proposed for the timeperiod of MahaBharatha so hey, its possible that this is the end of the KaliYuga too, who know !)

Message from kalki

I am the kalki bhagawan that you guys are discussing about..Whether you agree or not, I am the god..there is no doubt about it..

Let me put few simple question to you guys..

If I don't run my ashram,

1. How can my son run his 3000 crore real estate business in chennai?
2. How can I bribe the politicians to run my own business?? oopy sorry!!!! my ashram??
3. How can I maitain my divine image?
4. How can I sustain all of my side businesses peacefully?
5. How can I lure more people into trusting me so that I plunder them?

Do you guys catch my point?

Your beloved goddess, the great amma bhagawan uses atrociously offensive language when anybody reveals the original facts about kalki movement to the media. She is an original goddess. So, when she gets on high, she behaves
like a road side cheap illiterate. No wonder!! After all she is an incarnation of lakshmi.

The kalki that you guys had read about in our puranas would curb injustice and destroy all the demons that bring distress to the mankind. But, he isn't the real one. The real kalki (which is ME) was born
to enlighten people through drug addiction and hypnotism.

Finally I would like to make one strong point. I am all set to enlighten 64000 people by the year 2012. But, unfortunately, there is nobody to enlighten me!!!!! (Scroll down to find the reason)
NOBODY CAN ENLIGHTEN THE GOD

So, are you guys convinced finally? By the way, I will enlighten only 64000 people. Nothing more, nothing less!!!!

Sincerely,
Kalki Bhagawan

I request you to read the contents of my Post #58 once again.

Now, I wish to go in a tangent.

A beggar who begs for alms aboard running trains, earns anything from Rs.1000/- from Rs.3000/- per day. Thus, his monthly earnings are Rs.50,000 per month, on an average. For a person who gives only Re.1 to such a person may not lose much, seen individually. But, when seen collectively, the society suffers a great loss, by encouraging such people. So, it's a Win-Lose situation, beware!

But, the same beggar, when he goes to a cinema theatre or modern restaurant, his appearance, attire etc. undergo drastic changes. He doesn't even hesitate to hire a taxi/an autorickshaw to go and come back. I have seen some of them even going to Guindy Race Course, with the hard-earned (!) money. They are the ones who buy lottery tickets more. They keep hefty bank balances too.

Why I am telling this is, a person who is really modest will not go after money, publicity, short-lived fame and an army of followers.

People who attain greatness shun all these temporal things. They do not overtly or covertly encourage others to shower them with these material things, that do not purify or enrich one's soul.

I only advise these things to my close friends.

1. Accept what come in your way.
2. Take responsibility for whatever you do.
3. Never run away from your responsibilities.
4. Don't lose hope until the last moment.
5. Leave the rest to the Almighty.
6. Last but the least, if you don't get apples, try to get oranges. (This is called
substitution of goal)

If one follows these, there is no need for any Godman or Godwoman or a false God.

Nadappadhu nandraagave nadakkum; nalamaagave yaavum mudiyum.

("Yaadhumagi nindrai, Kaali, engum nee niraindhaai;
Theedhu nanmai yellaam, Kaali Dheiva leelai andro?" - Subramania Bharathi)

All the best.

Last edited:
when someone acts,for some time they can fool people.

when someone fools,sometimes they act.

vesham pottu veshamama?

veshamamay veshama?

when someone acts,for some time they can fool people.

when someone fools,sometimes they act.

vesham pottu veshamama?

veshamamay veshama?

Vesham pottu veshamam senjaal ennay? vesahamame veshamaa irunthaal ennay? Emaaligal irunthaal bemaaligalkku kondaatam thaane....
:grouphug::whip:

Vesham pottu veshamam senjaal ennay? vesahamame veshamaa irunthaal ennay? Emaaligal irunthaal bemaaligalkku kondaatam thaane....
:grouphug::whip:

enn kannu chakra kutty kunjalam ravi saar:kiss:

Real Brahmajnaani will not advertise

My principle is, "Beware of all swamis, gurus, god men-god women and avatars". If anyone has even an iota of genuine atmajnaanam, that person will never ever come before the public under a blaze of advertisements and all that. Sankara has long ago cautioned us in his famous Bhajagovindam as "udaranimiththam bahukR^tha vEshaha", donning various attire for the sake of filling the belly.

Kalki is the tenth avatara of Vishnu as per Puranas. But Geeta Govinda of Jayadeva has indicated Buddha as the tenth avatar; if so, Kalki will rank as the eleventh avatara. He is described in the Vishnudharmottara Purana as a robust young man, riding on his white horse, Devadutta and with a shiny sword raised in his hand. While some sketch him as being four-armed, most of the records focuss on him as two-armed. The scriptures picturize Kalki's emergence "as a blazing Light" when He descends from heaven. The belief is that the present Kaliyuga will come to an end with Pralaya, once Kalki destroys all the evil-doers.

There was another couple going by the name of Kalki and Amma somewhere near Valliyur, T.Nadu, a few years ago. I don't know whether these are the same people.

My principle is, "Beware of all swamis, gurus, god men-god women and avatars". If anyone has even an iota of genuine atmajnaanam, that person will never ever come before the public under a blaze of advertisements and all that. Sankara has long ago cautioned us in his famous Bhajagovindam as "udaranimiththam bahukR^tha vEshaha", donning various attire for the sake of filling the belly.

Kalki is the tenth avatara of Vishnu as per Puranas. But Geeta Govinda of Jayadeva has indicated Buddha as the tenth avatar; if so, Kalki will rank as the eleventh avatara. He is described in the Vishnudharmottara Purana as a robust young man, riding on his white horse, Devadutta and with a shiny sword raised in his hand. While some sketch him as being four-armed, most of the records focuss on him as two-armed. The scriptures picturize Kalki's emergence "as a blazing Light" when He descends from heaven. The belief is that the present Kaliyuga will come to an end with Pralaya, once Kalki destroys all the evil-doers.

There was another couple going by the name of Kalki and Amma somewhere near Valliyur, T.Nadu, a few years ago. I don't know whether these are the same people.

Nope they are not. Traditionally a yuga supposedly lasts for 420,000 years. So if Kali Yuga began in 3102 BC, a a kalki cannot appear now.

an avatar can come anytime,whenever wherever however the avatar wills.just becoz its written or hearsay orally,an avatar can always do what an vatar wants,either stick to schedule or create a schedule of his own.i cannot help chuckling,that we humans have even scheduled the arrival dates of lord vishnu via vishnu puranam.interestingly,the eight avatram is lord krishna,which universally all vaishnavas accept.then who is 9 avataram?if 10 is kalki avatam,as per some puranic scriptures of lord vishnus dasa avatrams.some say the sesha nagam,was even with lord rama as lord laxmana.some say with lord krishna ,lord balaraman was the seshanagam.if lord krishna is the 8 avatram,then how lord balaraman can be said to be 9 avatram,as he is supposed to be older brother of lord krishna?

some vaishnavas,say,only lord krishna is 8 avataram,and 9th avataram is lord buddha!! and some say the 9 th avataram is lord chaitanya.ஒரே கோன்புசியன் ந இருகே.wonder why vaishnavas are struggling,becoz only 8 avatarams of lord vishnu has avatarred..the 9 and 10 are yet to avatar,imho.

....some vaishnavas,say,only lord krishna is 8 avataram,and 9th avataram is lord buddha!! and some say the 9 th avataram is lord chaitanya.ஒரே கோன்புசியன் ந இருகே.wonder why vaishnavas are struggling,becoz only 8 avatarams of lord vishnu has avatarred..the 9 and 10 are yet to avatar,imho.

NN, your humble opinion is very interesting as always, but I can say a thing or two about SV view. SVs consider Pancaratra Agama (PA) to be an important pramana. PA talks of five kinds of avataras of Lord Sriman Narayana -- click here for more details.

Of these five, the Dasaavatharams fall under what is called Vibhava Avatharam. There are some 32 or so such Avatharams. Of these 10 are given prominence and thus Dasaavatharam. Even among this 10 not all are equal, some are poorna/svayam avatharams like Nrisimha, Rama and Krtishna, while others are amsa avatharams like Parashurama.

For SVs, the dasavatharams run identical up to #7. The 8th and 9th are Balarama and Krishna. The 10th being Kalki of course.

Gauthama Budda is also accepted as an avathra by SV, but not part of the Dasavatharas. IMHO, the SV view of Gauthama Budda as an avatharam is quite offensive. The SVs say that Narayana came as Gauthama Budda with the diabolical goal of preaching lies to asuras and lead them astray.

BTW, the idea of an avenging horseman bring down destruction is not unique to Hinduism, ahem, sanatana darmam. The Christians have four of them rampaging down. Then there is the myth of headless horsemen.

Cheers!

nara,
NN, your humble opinion is very interesting as always, but I can say a thing or two about SV view. SVs consider Pancaratra Agama (PA) to be an important pramana. PA talks of five kinds of avataras of Lord Sriman Narayana -- click here for more details.

thanks.

Of these five, the Dasaavatharams fall under what is called Vibhava Avatharam. There are some 32 or so such Avatharams. Of these 10 are given prominence and thus Dasaavatharam. Even among this 10 not all are equal, some are poorna/svayam avatharams like Nrisimha, Rama and Krtishna, while others are amsa avatharams like Parashurama.

so,avatarams are classified.may i know who did such classifications?

For SVs, the dasavatharams run identical up to #7. The 8th and 9th are Balarama and Krishna. The 10th being Kalki of course.

how older brother of krishna namely balaraman,can be 9 avatram?when krishna is 8 avataram?

Gauthama Budda is also accepted as an avathra by SV, but not part of the Dasavatharas. IMHO, the SV view of Gauthama Budda as an avatharam is quite offensive. The SVs say that Narayana came as Gauthama Budda with the diabolical goal of preaching lies to asuras and lead them astray.

oh,ok.Gautama Buddha is also accepted in hinduism.interesting indeed.

BTW, the idea of an avenging horseman bring down destruction is not unique to Hinduism, ahem, sanatana darmam. The Christians have four of them rampaging down. Then there is the myth of headless horsemen.

Cheers!

Santhana Dharma,is the umbrella organisation,under which all religions comply,imho,just not hinduism alone.Maybe i am the only one subscribing to this view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back