• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Kali Yuga

Aradhana.Krishna

Hindu > Brahmin > Iyer
Hari Om
I am seeing, reading and hearing recently that Kalki ( last avatar of Vishnu ) will be born in 2026 and after 432,000,000 billion years , It is said that Kalki will kill the demon Kali and end the Kali Yuga.

Texts say that Kalki will be seen after billions of years riding a white horse and holding a naked sword.
Pls search in google about this , you can read it in many texts and websites.

I am apart of the Yajur Veda but in the Rig Veda , a Yuga means a period of time which will be ended by a single person’s/demon’s death - ( As I have heard / in my opinion , if what I am saying about the rig Veda is wrong , pls forgive me.)

I would like to know more about this Topic of the Kali Yuga ending.
If anyone knows about this , pls reply.
Thanks in advance.

It says so in Kalki purana also

Latest ads

Back